Special 21

Special 21 - You Feel Like Home ✨

--------------|

Jungkook laughed at his boyfriend and their newly adopted dog. Yeontan (the dog) bit Taehyung's shirt, not wanting the boy to leave.

"Tannie! It's babe time." Taehyung whined and gently tried to push away the upset puppy.

"Let's just bring Yeontan with us," Jungkook said and tried to lift the dog but Yeontan barked at him, making the boy take a step backward.

"How dare you arf at me?" Jungkook said before squishing the dog's cheeks, "Come on now, Tae. We're late." He added.

"Yeah, okay, Kookie." Taehyubg lifted the dog slowly and bounced Yeontan in his arms, "But why are we late? We're just going to our favorite place." He said.

Jungkook chuckled, "You'll know, baby." He said and grabbed the basket with their food and blanket for their dinner picnic.

They made their way towards Jungkook's car and went inside.

Taehyung and Jungkook sang the lyrics of their favorite song on the top of their lungs, Yeontan occasionally howling when the chorus comes.

"Why are you always glancing at me, Kookie? Focus your eyes on the road. I don't wanna die young." Taehyung laughed.

"Oh, sorry, love. You just look so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off of you." Jungkook said, making the other blush and looked outside the window.

"You cheesy bunny." Taehyung giggled.

"Your cheesy bunny." Jungkook smugly said and placed a hand on Taehyung's thigh.

Jimochi 👁👄👁
Active

Hey jk
Where the hck r u?
Y u taking so long vro
5:34 pm

I wanna poop and ure
taking so long wth 💩
5:35pm

Jungkook's phone notified loudly, making Taehyung raise a brow, "Who's that, Kook?" He asked and was about to get the phone until the raven-haired male stopped him.

Jungkook chuckled nervously, "It's nothing, Tae. Don't worry..." He said.

"W-we're here!" Jungkook exclaimed and hastily opened the door for Taehyung.

"Damn, slow down, Kookoo." Taehyung giggled and looked at the male weirdly.
Jungkook held the boy's hand and jumped slightly when he felt the familiar spark that they always feel whenever they hold hands.

"Oh, sorry, love." Jungkook apologized and kissed the boy's knuckles lovingly.

Jimin 👁👄👁
Active

Is tht u
Should we hide nw?
Ok bye
Good luck coconut head
5:46 pm

Wait for my signal
5:48 pm

What was d signal again?
5:49 pm

U will see me pointing at the sky
5:49 pm

Jungkook typed his phone and glanced at Taehyung who's busy placing the blanket on the ground for them to sit.

They are on a hill that gives them a beautiful view of the sky. Green healthy grass is enough for them to sit on but they decided to bring a blanket (used as a mat) for the food they brought.