Special 18

Chapter 18 - Do You Believe in Reincarnation?

---------------| Check out my "Bucket List" book.

/After lots of years/

Taehyung's mark- 7:53am
Jungkook's mark- 2:06pm

A boy named Taehyung rode his bike in a very fast pace.It's because he's running late and his breaks isn't working which made him even more panicked.

"Oh no no no." he tried to stop the bicycle but it was no use.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he saw a boy with raven hair crossing the street.

I'll crash into him!

"Hey!Move away!" the brunette yelled and motioned the boy move out of his way in panic.

The boy didn't budge as he's listening to music."Hey!" Taehyung yelled once again.

The brunette shut his eyes close when he came crashing into the boy."Oh fuck." the boy grunt and clutched his sides with a pained expression while he sat on the hard pavement.

The bike came into a halt as the brunette flew from the impact.Well not that hard,he just fell from his bicycle but it did hurt.

"I'm so sorry!I can't control the breaks and i tried to warn you,I'm very sorry." he said and reached out his hand for the other male to hold.

The unknown male groaned and gripped on the brunette's hand but pulled away because of an electricity running through their veins.

"Are you my soulmate?" Taehyung said in awe and checked his phone.

7:53am....

The brunette's eyes widen while his heart pounded inside his rib cage.

"You look familiar..." the unknown male examined the male in front of him with flushed face.

"You look familiar to me,too." Taehyung replied and helped the boy to stand up.

They went to the sidewalk,away from the honking cars that is desperately trying to shoo them away from the street.

"I'm really sorry,my breaks didn't work and i promise that i tried to warn you." Taehyung said with guilt present in his voice when he saw the boy clutching his sides.

"I-it's fine..." the boy mumbled,unable to look at the brunette in the eye.

"What's your name?I'm sorry...you just look awfully familiar." Taehyung said and fiddled with the hem of his school uniform.

"I'm Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook...Have i seen you before?" Jungkook asked while staring at the boy curiously..

"I don't know...but i think you're my soulmate.Hi." The brunette said with a shy smile displayed on his lips.

Jungkook looked at his mark."I don't think so..." he said and showed Taehyung his mark.

"Oh...but what about the spark though?" the brunette pouted,kind of upset of the thought that the boy isn't his soulmate.

Jungkook shrugged "We're late for school." he said and started to walk.

Taehyung started to walk with him pulling his now broken bike.

Maybe we're the rare ones!Just like grandma said...

"Don't rush things okay?It's not always the mark that will tell you that the person is your soulmate.

There are people who doesn't match their soulmate's mark and they're part of the rare ones."

"Maybe we are soulmates...haven't you heard that there are soulmates that doesn't have the same marks?" Taehyung catch up to the boy.

"Okay then..." Jungkook grinned at the beaming boy beside him."But you still have to make it up to me because now my sides hurts like hell." he said.

"Okay,soulmate."

---------
🙎💬|
---------

Special chapter because I miss ya'll.

Thank you for 15k reads and 1k votes,lovies!

I hope ya'll support my new book called "Bucket List" too!

///"It's childish!"

"It's easy for you to say that because you get to live longer!" \\\

I love ya'll ❤