Chapter 08

[Edited]

Chapter 08 - Where's the Bully?

--------------|

The weekend came and the group gathered around, well except the oldest of the group, Jin.

"Where is Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked while licking his chocolate ice cream.

Due to the male(jin) being late, they eventually got hungry and went to the closest store near the set where they're supposed to shoot.

"I dont know." Namjoon sighed with frustration. "Let's just change the characters. You, Jungkook will be the bullied one and Taehyung, since youre not that camera shy, you'll be the bully. Is it okay?" Taehyung turned to the nervous male next to him. They started to look for a place that is suitable for the scene which is the park.

"Are you okay, Kook?" he asked with worry lacing his voice.

"Do i need to speak a lot?" the ravenette asked quietly.

"Well not really. You got bullied because you're too quiet so..." Namjoon said while scanning the notes he took while planning the film.

"O-okay" Jungkook mumbled.

"You're going to be fine, Kookie" Taehyung said while grinning widely, trying to assure the quiet male.

Jungkook nodded, heart melting at the nickname.

"So, let's start?" Namjoon clapped his hands awkwardly, feeling like a thirdwheel. Jungkook and Taehyung nodded.

The brunette gave the quiet boy a enthusiastic nudge. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. But just act like it hurts or something." Taehyung giggled.

He's too nice for a bully.

Jungkook thought and gave the brunette a smile. After the oldest of the three gave the instructions, they got ready.

"Wait! I don't have the spills for the bully, Hyung..." Taehyung said.

Namjoon pursed his lips into a line, "Just... Make your own on the spot." He said.

"Wha--"

"Action!"

The ravenette sat on the bench silently reading the book that he fortunately brought just incase he gets bored.

Taehyung threw the book and stared at Jungkook with a blank look.

"Did you bring the money?" Taehyung leaned closer towards the ravenette with a smirk. Trying his best to look badass bully.

Jungkook blinked, not knowing what to do. They're face only inches apart. The bullied one can feel the other's breath fanning across his lip.

My heart needs to calm down!

Jungkook thought as he felt the heat crept up from his neck to his face.

"Yah! Are you even listen? You piece of shit?" Taehyung growled.

Oh my gosh, bad Taehyung! Bad Taehyung!

Taehyung mentally smacked his lips with his hands for saying a bad word.

"I-I'm sorry...I don't h-have enough m-money. I'm s-sorry." The ravenette said in a nervous tone.

This is definitely not acting!

Taehyung grabbed the other's collar angrily.

"You wasted my time you fucking, mute!" The brunette acted like he punched Jungkook on the jaw.

The ravenette covered his jaw with his eyes shut,acting as if he's hurt."I-I'm really s-sorry!" He stuttered on purpose.

But imagine if he got carried away and actually punched me in the jaw.

Jungkook thought.

"Okay! Cut! What the heck was that?" They heard Namjoon yell.

Taehyung pouted, "I don't have the script! I didn't know what to do, hyung." He whined before looking at Jungkook, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cuss at you!" the brunette pouted while Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's silliness.

"That's fine, Tae. It was for the film." He said.

The shooting went on until the sun disappeared, which was quick since they shooted the scenes very late because of the absent Seokjin. Namjoon stated earlier that the absent male texted him saying he had diarrhea and promised that he'll attend tomorrow.

"Let's continue tomorrow, guys. Same time, same place." the three of them separate their ways and waved before making their ways towards their own home.

---------
👩💭|
---------

I can't freaking believe this already reached 400 reads!You guys!!Thank you so much!

Keep supporting this book until the end pwease!

Always be safe from Corona virus okay?

Don't forget to leave a vote and don't be a ghost reader pwease!

I love ya'll,lovies!

Author from the future:

THANK YOU FOR 78K!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUUUCH