Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Homophobic

You can skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable!

--------------|

"Surprise!" a familiar high pitched voice echoed across the room making Taehyung yelp in shock.

"Mom!" the brunette exclaimed and embraced her tightly. Aella grinned and smooched his face happily.

"Why didn't you text me?" Taehyung pulled away and gave his mother a confused look.

"I wanted to surprise you ,honey." she giggled ,making her look more beautiful.

"Where were you? It's nine. It's late." her smile faltered as she examined his outfit with a frown on her face.

Taehyung licked his lips nervously. His mother doesn't know that he has a boyfriend. She doesn't know that her son is gay.

"Uhm..." Taehyung bit his lips ,looking anywhere but his mother."Where.were.you?" she gritted her teeth while staring at his soul with fury in her eyes.

"I was eating dinner with J-Jungkook and his famil,." he said, almost inaudible. Aella's left eyebrow twitched slightly.

"Who's Jungkook? And why would you eat at their house instead of ours?" she asked while taking deep breaths.

She's just tired, Tae. Be brave.

"My...boyfriend.His parents invited m-me to eat dinner with th-them." Taehyung coughed at the end and blinked frantically.

"Your boyfriend? Did I hear it right, Kim Taehyung?" Her voice laced with venom as it lowers dangerously, something they both have in common.

Taehyung stayed silent while staring at the floor anxiously.

"Kim Taehyung," she said sternly, voice getting higher. The brunette's eyes watered as his lips quivered in fear while he fiddled with his fingers.

"You're fucking boyfriend?! You have a boyfriend and you didn't fucking tell me?!" she jabbed her finger on his forehead harshly.

"M-mom--"

"Don't call me that you fucking faggot!" Taehyung's tears streamed down his cheeks uncontrollably.

"Mom p-please--" Aella angrily shoved her son on the wall with so much making him whimper in pain while slowly slid towards the floor.

Taehyung gripped on his shoulder with a pained expression. He can't believe that his mother is reacting this way.

"H-he's my soulmate, mom.Please." he sobbed while she marched towards him with a frown on her face.

"Really?" she crouched to his level. Taehyung nodded quickly. Aella's hand came towards the brunette's delicate face making him cry in pain. Never had he ever experienced physical pain ever in his life. Just now.

"What would they think of me now?! The news will spread that I have a gay son. What a disgrace." she clenched his shirt furiously.

"M-mom, you're h-hurting m-me," he said with a quiet and pained voice.

"I don't fucking care! You stupid shit! I worked hard for you and this is all I get? Huh?!" she kicked his abdomen hardly in which Taehyung chocked a sob.

"I-I didn't wish for numerous expensive things, mom! You can't even attend the birthday of your own son! I j-just want you to spend time with me!Is...is that hard?" Taehyung said while wiping his tears bitterly.

"Now you're talking back, huh?" she gripped on his jaw harshly, her nails sinking on his flawless skin painfully.

"You're out of the house. Get all your things and don't show your face ever again!" she stood up abruptly, still glaring dagger towards her wailing child.