Chapter 03

[Edited]

Chapter 03 - Taehyung's Birthday

--------------|

       Jimin and Taehyung are currently watching a Thai series called Theory of Love.

It's about the main characters named Third and Khai.

Third is a filmology major and a member of the Savage Team along with his best friends Two, Bone, and Khai, but he has a secret.

Third has been secretly in love with Khai for years. For three years he has kept his secret love in his heart, silently supporting and loving Khai while knowing there is absolutely no future between them since Khai is as straight as a streetlight pole and also an absolute player.

To make matters worse, Khai has a "no dating friends" policy. How long can Third love Khai silently while watching Khai bring a different girl home every night? Third has tried to see Khai as just a friend.

But has failed time and time again. Because as easy as it is to fall in love, to stop is just as hard. Maybe even harder.

That is until Third learns a secret that breaks his heart completely. But when Third decides to stop, Khai decides to start. (2)

"If she likes him, just tell him. Why would she bury it so deep?" The character named Khai asked.

"Because she doesn't want to lose him." The character named Third said and smiled bitterly.

Jimin wiped his tears and fell on the floor dramatically.

"This son of a pitch is too damn oblivious, too oblivious that it hurts." Jimin exclaimed dramatically.

"I know right." Taehyung shook his head and ate his popcorn.

Jimin sat on the sofa once again. "Taetae..." The coffee head trailed off.

"Yes, Chim?" Taehyung crossed his legs and munched on his cheese flavored popcorn.

"Look at me, Tae~" Jimin whined childishly when he saw his best friend focused on eating his snacks.

The brunette faced his best friend with raised brows. "What is it, Chim?" Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"W-well I saw this guy that had the same mark as me! I saw him the same time as my mark." Jimin explained.

"But I didn't get to talk to him since he was riding the bus!" Jimin exclaimed and pouted afterwards.

"He didn't notice you?" Taehyung asked and placed the popcorn bucket on the table with interest written on his face.

"Well he was sleeping." Jimin sighed

"Then did you feel it?" Taehyung asked with a smile.

"Well yes, I blushed, My stomach went gulu gulu and my ribcage almost broke from the beating of my heart." the coffee head melted.

I felt that too.

"But I'm still not sure if he's my soulmate since I haven't held his hands and felt the spark yet." Jimin curled into a ball.

"Do you remember his face?" The brunette asked.

"Well yes, he has pale skin. Like gosh! He's almost like the snow, so white. And..and his brown hair. Wow..." The coffee brown haired male sighed dreamily.

"I remember him, Tae." Jimin said,voice filled with excitement and sadness since he didn't get to talk to his suspected soulmate.

"Must be Snow White's brother and I met one, too.." Taehyung said and blushed.

"But I haven't seen his mark." The brunette leaned on his seat.

"But! We met at 3:09pm just like the mark I have here." Taehyung held up his left arm and showed Jimin the mark.

"I remember his name, his name is Jungkook." He said.

"Just that? Did you feel it too?" Jimin asked.

"Well yeah, but just like you, I haven't held his hands too." Jimin nodded understandingly.

-----

"I felt it, Eomma. Just not the right time and the spark one." Jungkook said.

"Just make sure it's not a silly crush, hun." His mother smiled warmly.

"Do you know his or her name, Kookie?" She asked and caressed his son's hair.

"His name is Taehyung, he's quite popular." He said quietly and blushed.

"Oh, you should befriend him, hun. Even if he's your soulmate or not. Okay?" Ji-chu said in a soft tone and kissed her son's forehead.

"I'll go now. You should sleep, it's getting late. Sweet dreams, Kookie" she waved and left, not forgetting to close the door.

I felt it, but it didn't happen at 6:02pm.

Jungkook thought and then fell into a deep slumber.

---------
👩💭|
---------

Dont forget to leave a vote and don't be a ghost reader pwease!

I love ya'll,lovies 💞

Follow me incase I'll announce something.Well it's up to you hihi. >///<