Chapter 01

[Edited]

Chapter 01 - English Assignment ✨

-------------|
        Jungkook stared at his mark.
It's been ten years and he still haven't found his soulmate. Not to be dramatic or something but he's starting to think that he doesn't have one.

Jungkook remembered when he almost screamed in joy when he saw a girl with a mark starting from six but when he looked at it closely it was 6:01. He was almost there.

His hands glided gently on the numbers while he stared at the different flowers in the garden. They're school garden.

It was almost vacation and most of the students are busy for requirements before this school year ends. But Jungkook doesn't have to panic since he already submitted his works just before the due date. After all, he's a hardworking student, he's not the "Due today Do today" kind of person and that's why his A's in his card never falters.

Jungkook stood up slowly trying not to make any loud noises, he hates loud noises.

---

"Tae, do you have an assignment?" A coffee brown haired male asked, out of breath. Probably from running around, asking everyone for the assignment that he didn't do.

"Oh, yes I do. This history homework is a pain in the butt." He pulled out a purple notebook and gently passing it to the sweating male in front of him.

"No, not that. The English assignment." The brunette named Taehyung froze.

"WE HAVE AN ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT?!" He squealed. Everyone diverted their attention to him, staring as if he's insane. But Taehyung didn't care, he forgot to do his English assignment for Pete's sake.

The two males dashed around in panic. Trying to look for their guardian angel that has the English assignment they are looking for.

"We're so dead, Tae." the coffee head named Jimin panted and halted from running.

"My legs are hurting from running too much. Let's stop for awhile." Jimin said and sat on the floor.

"Well, it's because your legs are short and is not made for running, Chim" the brunette teased and ran because he knew that if he stayed longer, he's dead meat.

"It's actually made for running but hey! Come back here you little--" Jimin ran after Taehyung, momentarily forgetting about the assignment.

---------
👩💭|
---------
I made it short just to let you see if you want to read this story until the end 💓

Leave a vote and don't be a ghost reader!

I love ya'll,lovies 💞