Chapter 04

[Edited]

Chapter 04 - Wheels on the Bus

---------------|

           "Jungkook dear! You're late for school!" Ji-chu yelled from downstairs.

Jungkook dashed towards his bedroom door.

I'm freaking late.
I'm freaking dead.

Jungkook ran downstairs, he almost tripped and fell but survived anyway.

"Kookie! Don't skip bweakfast!" Rorae, his younger sister ran towards him and gave him a toasted bread with peanut butter on top.

"Thanks, bub" the ravenette kissed her forehead.

"I'm going now! Bye eomma and appa!" Jungkook bid his parents goodbye and went towards the waiting school bus outside their house.

"Hey! What about your...food..." Ji-chu shook her head and sighed, "Jungkook missed his breakfast again..." She mumbled with a pout.

The ravenette went towards the bus with hurried steps.

I hate it when they stare and wait for me to come inside.

Jungkook groaned and searched for a available seat.

"Here, Kook!" his eyes widen when he saw Taehyung grinning at him and pointing at an empty seat beside him.

The aforementioned male pointed at himself with a confused and surprised look. Taehyung giggled, "Yes! You!" He said.

Jungkook sat with a blush on his face. "T-thank you" the ravenette mumbled shyly.

Why the heck am I blushing anyway?

"No problem." Taehyung said and gazed outside the window, trying to ignore the his racing heart.

Jungkook looked at the brunette's wrist.

3:09pm

Jungkook pouted unconsciously while he stared at his own mark.

"We met at 3:09pm though..." the ravenette froze when he heard the other say those words. He thought he was looking out the window.

"You... still haven't met your soulmate?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"Nope...I'm still waiting though. And my friend Jimin, too, he told me he found a guy that has the same mark as him and felt it but still haven't felt the spark." Taehyung said, "Oh, I'm sorry if I'm very talkative. I just can't help it." The brunette blushed in embarrassment.

"No, it's- it's okay." Jungkook gave the other a sheepish smile which made Taehyung coo internally.

For once, Jungkook! Stop stuttering! The raven-haired male internally scolded himself.

Taehyung smiled shyly, "So... I guess I'll see you next time?" Taehyung said, standing up when he saw that they reached Université Big Hit.

"I guess so..." Jungkook mumbled awlwardly, making Taehyung giggle.

---------
👩💭|
---------
A short chap because why not. I'm giving ya'll hints HAHA

Don't forget to leave a vote and don't be a ghost reader pwease! 💞

I love ya'll,lovies

Author from the future:

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN HinTs?
I DON'T SEE ANY. DON'T TRICK YOUR READERS. ✊