Chapter 11

[Edited]

Chapter 11 - In a Relationship ✨

--------------|

        "So! Who wants ora--" Jin pursed his lips at the males kissing infront of him.

"We made tha--" Jin slapped Namjoon's mouth not so harshly while pointing his fingers on Taehyung and Jungkook having the time of their lives.

The couple stood watching the others making out, Jin's hand still on Namjoon's lips. Namjoon sneezed which made Jin glare at him and TaeKook couple to pull away with a blush.

Jungkook sat far away from Taehyung with a face red, almost like a tomato.

Taehyung sat and fiddled with the hem of his uniform, unable to look at anyone.

What the heck just happened?

"Joon! You ruined their moment!
And your snot and saliva is on my hand. How did you even sneeze? Yuck." Jin grumbled.

"Sorry, Jin hyung. Your hand just smells so awful." Namjoon said while shrugging.

Jin groaned while wiping his hand on his jeans and went to Taehyung, offering him the orange juice.(Not with his disgushtang hand,k?)

The brunette gripped the glass with shaking hands. "Th-thank you, hyung..." he said whilst maintaining his gaze on the floor with butterflies flying around his stomach.

Jungkook heaved a sigh, a habit he has whenever he's embarrassed, stressed, confused, and shy. He bit his lips while staring at the white walls around the room.

"So uhm...Let's shoot?" Namjoon grabbed his camera awkwardly.

They agreed silently.

Fuck this shit I'm out.

Jin thought as he felt the tension around Taehyung and Jungkook. He stood up and went to Namjoon, trying to stifle a laugh.

My ship is sailing. Woopiees~

Jin grabbed the leader's hand but yelped and pulled away when he felt an electricity running through his veins.

"What the frick! Namjoon!" The aforementioned male stared at the shocked male with wide eyes.

"Give me your hand, maybe it's because of the camera." Jin held out his hand with racing heart.

Namjoon placed his hand on the other."And I oop--!" The dimpled male threw his camera accidentally but Taehyung ended up catching it with shock.

"Joonie! Where's your mark? Let me see!" Jin whined.

I thought it was just a mere crush, Joon--

"You have the same mark as me! How come that all this time, I didn't see that!" Jin squealed as he embraced Namjoon with a wide smile plastered on his lips.

"I always wear the watch father gave me. Sorry, Jinnie..."
Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's feminine waist and placed his head on the others shoulder.

"I'm so happy, Joonie! I thought it's just some crush I have on you!" Jin giggled and pulled away with blush on his face.

Taehyung stared at the couple with a smile on his face. He's happy for them.

The brunette glanced at Jungkook who is already looking at him.

|--- itsy bitsy time skip ---|

After their film making, they stayed a little longer in Namjoon's house for a celebration because they finally finished the project.

"Don't worry, little ones. We won't tell anyone until you both make it official or something." Namjoon said as he felt the awkwardness between Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Thanks, hyung." Taehyung said while smiling slightly.

"It's getting late...Maybe we should go now.." Jin said while looking at his wrist watch.

They all agreed and started to gather their things and went outside,except Namjoon of course.

They bid Namjoon goodbye and went to their route towards their home sweety home.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked side by side as they went to the bus stop since Jin's house is just near from Namjoon's house.

"So...uhm." Jungkook bit his lips after,not knowing what to say or do.

"What are we now, Kookie?" Taehyung said as he halt on his tracks.

Jungkook also stopped walking, he gazed at the brunette's eyes intently.

Taehyung blushed but stared at the ravenette's orbs with the same fond look Jungkook has given him.

"What do you want me to be, Taehyung?" Jungkook said with low voice, still gazing at the male in front of him.

He seems so damn different.

"I want you to be mine, Kook." Taehyung's heart beats quickly while saying those words.

"Then I'm yours now, Taehyung. I'm yours and you're mine. How about that?" Jungkook said with a smile playing on his lips. His quiet and shy behaviour now gone.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand on his own, not minding the spark while doing so.

They walked towards the bus stop with butterflies flying around their stomach.

I don't care if you're my soulmate or not, I just want you to be mine with me being yours.

---------
👩💭|
---------

Thanks you for the 1k reads,lovies!!!!

You don't know how happy I am rn.

Please don't stop supporting this book until the end!

Leave a vote and don't be a ghost reader,pwease!! ❤️

I love ya'll,lovies! ❤️❤️❤️

AUTHOR FOM THE FUTURE:

THANK YOU FOR 79K WTF HOW?! I LOVE YOU ALL.