Morning Disaster

It was officially the second week of classes, Monday to be exact. Jimin didn't have class until later, but Taehyung had the 8:00AM statistics class. Jimin wasn't the heaviest sleeper in the world, but it did take some noise to wake him. So, when he woke up around 7:30 on a Monday morning, he knew something was up.

He shuffled underneath his blankets, trying to keep the warmth as close to his body as possible. He slowly opened his eyes, being too tired to fully open them.

"T – Tae?" His voice came out as more of a croak than anything, his voice cracking slightly from not being used recently.

As if being jump scared, Taehyung froze in their spot. Taehyung hadn't meant to wake Jimin up this early, but they were freaking out.

"Hey, ChimChim. Go back to bed." Taehyung tried to stay calm, but they were tearing their entire side of the room apart.

They didn't remember falling asleep last night. The last thing they remember was finishing up their lab report. They got on their knees, looking underneath their bed for the millionth time since 7:10 this morning when they got the energy to get out of bed. Taehyung looked at their clock, seeing 7:35 AM plastered in blue numbering, knowing that they were running out of time.

"What's wrong?" At this point, Jimin propped himself up, rubbing his eyes with both of his wrists. "Looking for something? I put your lab notebook and pen on your desk last night, if that's what you're looking for." Jimin took a deep breath, looking at his alarm clock before looking back at Taehyung.

Taehyung was still paying no attention to Jimin, frantically looking in their closet again.

"No. No. It's not that. But, thanks for putting it there." Taehyung gave up looking in the closet, removing their bed covers to look for the thing in question.

"Ugh. I'm running out of time." Jimin could hear Taehyung talking under their breath. Jimin started to feel bad, knowing that his roommate had class in about twenty minutes and needed to leave the dorm in about ten to get to class on time.

"Ugh, I also put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket last night. You left them on your floor."

Jimin was about to get out of his bed to help Taehyung look for the mystery item. "What are you looking for anyway?"

Before Jimin had pushed himself out of bed, Taehyung had already ran to the hamper, grabbing most of the clothes that Jimin had put there last night.

"Found it! Thanks Jiminie!"

Jimin smiled at the nickname but was still confused.

"You were looking for ... dirty clothes? Shouldn't you wash them first?" Jimin, now more fully conscious than before, started to question his roommate's behavior more and more. He didn't remember Taehyung doing this last year at all.

Taehyung seemed to pause at the questions, knowing they didn't have time to run to the communal bathroom to change if they wanted to get to class on time. Taehyung faced away from Jimin, facing the wall closest to themself.

"Ugh ... I just needed the black muscle shirt. And I only wore it for part of the day yesterday, so don't worry so much." Taehyung took a deep breath, seeing the clock read 7:45, and knowing they didn't have much of a choice.

While facing the wall, Taehyung took a deep breath and hesitantly stripped off their shirt, being sure that their arms hid their chest. They were completely naked from the waste up, making them feel extremely vulnerable.

Seeing Taehyung stripping caused Jimin to turn his eyes away. He believed that his roommate deserved at least a bit of privacy when changing. Once Jimin saw that Taehyung had gotten the muscle shirt on, he turned his eyes back to them.