Late Night Discussion

"There's so much to talk about."

Jimin quickly ran to his desk next to his bed. Taehyung was surprised, not exactly sure what was going on. Jimin grabbed his mug off the desk and ran back to Taehyung. Taehyung raised their eyebrows as Jimin took a sip of the unknown liquid.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh. I don't know." Jimin chuckled slightly before looking back at Taehyung. "I just thought you were going to spill some tea, so I wanted to join you with my own tea."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile and laugh. Jimin's cuteness was out of this world, and they were sad that almost no one else got to see it.

"I guess there is tea to spill."

They both laughed as they moved to Taehyung's bed. They both climbed up, sitting cross-legged. Taehyung grabbed one of their pillows and held it against their stomach. Before they started talking, they looked down towards the pillow. Jimin's smile turned to an expression of slight concern.

"Everything okay, Tae?"

"Ummmm ..." Taehyung wasn't sure how to bring it up. They wanted to talk about their night with Yoongi, but they needed to do something first.

"What is it? You can tell me anything." Jimin grabbed one of Taehyung's hands, causing Taehyung to smile slightly.

"My binder is kind of killing me. Can I take it off before we talk?" Taehyung kept looking down, not able to meet Jimin's gaze.

"Of course. I can stand in the hallway for a couple minutes, so you don't have to go to the bathroom." Jimin was about to get down from the bed when he was stopped by Taehyung grabbing his wrist.

"You don't need to do that." The nerves emanating from Taehyung's voice were very apparent. Jimin smiled and gave Taehyung time to continue, being as patient as possible. "You don't have to leave, but can you turn around while I change quick."

At the end of their sentence, Taehyung's eyes met Jimin's. Jimin's cheeks were dusted pink, as they were slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah! Definitely!" Jimin took a deep breath as they turned around to face the wall, still on Taehyung's bed.

After a couple seconds, Jimin could hear the rustling of clothes. Taehyung was a little scared, but they knew, deep down, that Jimin wouldn't dare to turn around until they gave some sort of signal. This was the most vulnerable that Taehyung had been in a long time, so naturally, they were extremely nervous. After putting on a tight sports bra and an oversized t-shirt, Taehyung turned back towards Jimin.

"Okay. I'm all changed."

Jimin turned around slowly, cautious as to not scare Taehyung. Jimin knew that changing with him in the room was a huge step and probably nerve wracking. Taehyung was looking at the bed. Jimin quickly grabbed one of Taehyung's hands, causing Taehyung to look him in the eyes.

"So, tell me about this boy."

Taehyung was glad that Jimin decided to change the subject. Taehyung didn't know what they did to deserve a friend like Jimin. Taehyung could see Jimin's beaming smile.

"Well, his name's Yoongi. He was the one that dropped my notebook off awhile ago."

"Oh! I remember him. He walked in when I was working out."

Taehyung chuckled slightly, only imagining what Yoongi must have been thinking in that moment.

"Well, I met him and his group of friends in the library the other day. They were all super sweet. Yoongi had let me listen to some of his songs."