Alone

Hey. You on your way?

Yoongi had been checking his phone every couple minutes, waiting for a response that never came.

It's okay if you need to cancel. Just let me know.

Yoongi kept waiting outside the dining hall, looking for the taller figure that never showed up. After checking his phone a couple more times for the text, he checked the time.

It's already been thirty minutes. Should I keep waiting?

After waiting around and checking all around him, Yoongi sighed. He never thought he'd get stood up by Taehyung, especially after they agreed to meet with him tonight. Even so, he didn't want to leave, hoping that Taehyung would run around the corner any second.

After another ten minutes, Yoongi sighed again before grabbing his bag. It was starting to get colder now due to entering October. Yoongi made a mental note to grab a hoodie the next time he chose to come out. He forgot all about the food, heading to his studio to work on his music.

Why wouldn't Taehyung just tell me he can't make it?

Yoongi sighed again, becoming slightly more depressed as he reached the studio building. While entering through the door, another figure ran into him, causing Yoongi to fall to the ground.

"Oh! Hey, sorry about that."

Yoongi was brushing the back of his head, squinting in pain. He hadn't realized that the other figure had reached a hand out to help him up. After seeing the hand, Yoongi hesitantly took it, the other helping them get up.

"You okay?"

Yoongi kept looking towards the ground, eyes catching sneakers and dancing shorts.

"Yeah ... I think so." Yoongi was still in a bit of pain but knew it wouldn't last long.

"I'm Hoseok. I'm a dancing major in the building next door." It was the first time Yoongi had seen someone smile so much. "What's your name?"

"Yoongi." He said it in a depressed tone, personifying how he'd felt since Taehyung didn't show up. He didn't look at Hoseok too long, about to pass by him and into the building before an arm was held out quickly, blocking his way.

"You okay?" Hoseok was cautious when he asked, not wanting to seem like he was digging too closely into the other's personal life, especially since they didn't know each other.

"Yeah." Yoongi ducked under the arm, pushing the door open and entering the building.

Hoseok shrugged as he walked away towards his dorm. After dancing all day, he needed a long shower. Yoongi walked towards the elevator, filing in and going to the floor with his music studio. Just as he was about to swipe in to the studio, he was met with a familiar face.

"Hey, Yoongi. What's up?"

Namjoon was walking out of his studio, smiling to Yoongi as he locked his room up. Namjoon's smile quickly faded when he looked closer at Yoongi.

Yoongi was slumping, his expression similar to when he was depressed in the past. Namjoon took this as a red flag, texting someone on his phone before approaching Yoongi cautiously.