Missing

The light coming through the window caused Jimin to wake up, his eyes squinting at the brightness covering his face. He tried covering it with his hand as he blindly tried to grab his phone off the desk next to his bed. After successfully grabbing the phone, he saw the time.

Only 8AM. It's so early. I hate when the daylight wakes me up before my alarm.

He moved around in his bed, contemplating letting sleep take over his body once more. Before he did, he remembered something that stopped him.

I wonder if Tae had a good time with Yoongi. Maybe I should ask him if he wants to grab breakfast. They! They, they, they. I swear I'm going to get this.

Jimin fought the urge to fall asleep, moving himself to face Taehyung's bed. His eyes were still squinting, groggy from the full sleep he was in moments ago. When Taehyung's bed finally came into focus, he noticed something strange.

Tae's bed is ... empty? Did they not come home last night? I mean, I never took Tae as someone that would sleep with someone on the first date. Maybe it just got so late that they stayed with Yoongi. I bet that's it.

At this point, Jimin was almost fully awake, sleep no longer an option. He slowly rose from his bed, putting his hands through his hair. After walking to Taehyung's bed to confirm that they weren't there, Jimin started to have second thoughts.

Did they not text me last night? Taehyung would have definitely texted me if they stayed with Yoongi.

Jimin looked at his phone one more time, opening his texts to look for one from his roommate. After triple checking, it was obvious that Taehyung hadn't texted him.

Maybe they just fell asleep before texting me. They must've been tired last night. Yeah, that must be it. I'll text them just in case, so they see it when they wake up.

After convincing himself that Taehyung was okay, Jimin got his phone out again to text his roommate.

Hey, Tae! I'm assuming everything went well last night with Yoongi. Text me when you wake up, because I'm always worried.

Jimin felt satisfied with his message, setting his phone on his bed before going to take a shower and change clothes. He wanted to go get breakfast soon, because he was starving, his stomach grumbling slightly as he moved down the hallway towards the showers.

----------------------------------------------------

After talking with Jin last night, Yoongi had fallen asleep next to him on the couch in the studio, his head resting on Jin's shoulder. Surprisingly, Jin had fallen asleep as well, his head resting on top of Yoongi's head. Yoongi was the first to wake up.

His eyes blinked slowly as his eyes adjusted to the low amount of light in the room. Once realizing he was still in his studio, he looked over to notice Jin. He made a mental note to buy Jin dinner sometime for helping him through the night. As to not wake Jin, Yoongi moved away slowly from the couch to sit in his chair by the desk with all of the computer monitors.