chapter 17

"you're pregnant?!"

jino, who was quietly playing with kkami, flinched when seungmin yelled. all of them are now at the living room and jisung just announced a good news to them after telling first that they arrived from malaysia just the other day. through video calls, seungmin had also told them already about him and jino moving in with hyunjin, jisung was so happy when seungmin also told that he had quit his job at the cafe and that he's back together with hyunjin.

"why do you sounds so shock? you're not the only one who's allowed to have a child" jisung pouted.

"well, you're telling me that you're four weeks pregnant? that was even before you and minho hyung went to malaysia and you're telling it just now?" seungmin answered, acting like he's upset.

"hey, i want to tell it to my parents first, and minho hyung's parents as well" jisung defended. "and now i'm telling it to you and then i'll tell it to felix and chan hyung later. minho hyung dropped me here so i could tell it to you and then maybe he'll arrive soon to fetch me, he just went by to the grocery to buy something and then we're off to meet felix and chan hyung" he explained further, and seungmin seems to calm down as he nodded and soon gave his friend a smile.

"jino will have someone to play with soon" hyunjin chuckled, slightly groaning when jino came running to him and jumped to sit on his lap.

"baby jino will have a friend?" the baby asked excitedly, the three adults nodding and cooing at how cute he is.

"yes baby!" jisung said enthusiastically, earning fits of giggles and claps from jino.

seungmin and jisung ended up having a mom talk or something, seungmin telling jisung of his own experience in maternity. hyunjin falling out of place as they the two got deeper on their conversation, feeling quiet sad that he wasn't there when seungmin was pregnant. he didn't let the sadness eat him as he shrugged the negative thoughts away, what matters is that he's now with seungmin and their child.

hyunjin played with jino and kkami as seungmin and jisung continued their talk, loosing track in time, they all was interrupted when they heard the doorbell rang.

"that must be minho" jisung stated.

jino stood up quickly from the floor where he was making a puzzle with hyunjin, and raised his right arm enthusiastically.

"baby jino will open the door!"

they all chuckled when jino started running towards the door, kkami barking and following him. the three of them didn't bother to leave their place and waited from jino to come back, and they all greeted minho with a smile when he entered the living room, carrying a smiley jino and kkami running behind him to sat back on his place beside hyunjin.

minho put jino down and the baby immediately ran back on his position on the floor where the puzzle pieces were scattered.

"hi, love" minho kissed jisung's temple which the younger returned with a sweet smile.

"where would you two meet felix and chan hyung?" seungmin asked.

"at the cafe near their place" minho answered, seungmin nodded as they got engaged again in another conversation, hyunjin included this time as jino continued to quietly solve the puzzle.

"he's been craving for weird foods and his mood swings are giving me headache" minho told them, making seungmin and hyunjin chuckled while his soon to be husband just pouted and smacked his shoulder.

"you're laughing too much, hyunjin. i swear if seungmin got pregnant again now that you two are back together, you won't even have the time to take a rest when seungmin's cravings and mood swings attack you" minho and jisung laughed as hyunjin and seungmin blushed at the mention of seungmjn getting pregnant again.