2.Sahir

Dedicated to @Jassline12

Sahir pov

"What are you looking at? Answer me."said Leena, the cute little girl in the orphanage. She's just 4 and her parents died in a car crash a year ago.

Her laugh brought me back to earth. "Sahir... you got scared? "She asked like a big person. I shook my head and tickled her carrying her up. She giggled and I walked in to meet Roopa aunty, the person who take care of the orphanage.

She was already working here when I bought this place. She's such a kind lady. She lost her husband and has only one son who abandoned her after marriage. I sometime think how someone could do this to their own parent who gave all the necessary needs to live since birth.

*
*
*

I was in a meeting when I heard a commotion outside. I walked out to find a man pleading,"please it was my mom  I was not behind anything. I'm ready to marry you even now. I love you" he said and later I recognized him to be Arham, one of my business friend.

I have a meeting with him in the next few minutes. Why does he do this in front of all. All means nearly 7 to 8. "All get to work. Arham come to my room" I said and was about to turn when I saw Zoya was the one who he was talking to.

"You too" I said and walked to my room. Nearly after five minutes, I heard a knock and after my 'come in' they both walked in. "Take your seat." I said and both sat. "Sorry sir" how long since I heard her melodic voice. "Arham, I know I'm not someone who is so close to you, but I'd like to say not to make a scene in public. That's for your good and miss?" I was about to say zoya but I caught my words.

"Zoya" she completed and I felt my heart flutter. "Sorry sahir" said arham and zoya left my room after another sorry and not even once glancing at arham. After she went arham asked whether we can have the meeting another day and went.

It was already 8, I usually leave office by 5 30 but today I had few incomplete works. It's not that I dont like working. But, my mom's condition.

I was out at the parking lot when I saw a figure walk out the gate and it was a girl. I drove my car out the gate and found 4 drunken men rounding a girl. I stopped my car and walked to where I saw them. As they saw me they ran away.

That girl was on the ground hiding her face while hugging her legs. I slowly touched her shoulder and she shouted,"I'm not that type of a girl. Please leave me." I recognized it was zoya. "Zoya, it's me sahir. Get up"

She looked up slowly and looked around. She took a deep breath and stood up thanking me.i offered her that I'll drop her."no, I can go by myself." She said.

The angry me said,"ok fine. You can go with those drunkards" my voice was showing my anger I guess. She flinched but followed me to the car. I opened the passenger seat for her. I closed the door after she sat  and walked to my side of the door.

Why does my heart beat so fast now? I shook my head and got in the car. I dropped her where she mentioned and was shocked to see an apartment building that looked more like a low class place. I wonder what happened. The zoya I knew..."thanks sir" she broke me from my thoughts.

I nodded and she slid down the car and took few steps when I stopped her,"zoya" she turned to me and when my eyes met with hers, I forgot everything happening around me.

Her beautiful eyes, lips, button nose. Everything as it was but there's some tension hidden behind this beautiful face.

"Sir.." she waved her hand in front of my face. "If you dont mind.... I have something to ask." Her face showed confusion. "Ok..."she trailed down. I took a deep breathe and started,"well, your.... umm.... would you like to join as my PA? I'll pay you more than you get now."

Zoya pov

Why did he offer this job suddenly? "Sir... why suddenly?" I asked. "I hate questions. Now, you earn 15000 and you will get 25000 as my PA. Theres no personal matters. Just that you can do the job. I dont have my PA. She's on a leave." He completed and I nodded my head.

"Ok sir. When should I start?" I asked. He turned to me and said "tomorrow". I thanked him once again and walked in the building. Until I was in the building I could feel my heart beat rise and there was some unknown strange feelings. What could that be. Maybe I'm nervous.

Next morning, I walked in the office building and met with sahir sir on the way to his cabin. He didn't even say a hi. I started,"good morning sir" I said and he didn't even turn to me,"morning" so much arrogance is not good for health boss.

We reached the floor and I waited for him to walk out the elevator. He stood still and when the door was about to close I jumped out. He then smirked and walked out and didn't turn to me once.

He walked fast to the cabin. I followed him behind and he showed me a small cabin attached to his mentioning as mine. "Before any work, I want you to sign this." He said. I looked at him and the papers he showed that was on his table.

I read the papers that said I have a contract of 5 years to work here. If I leave before that, I'll have to pay compensation of the amount the boss says by then.

I looked at him and then at the papers. I'm happy about a permanent job. I signed and walked in to my cabin. I prayed to allah and started my first day work.

He asked me to do nothing. I did what I was asked to do and sat there. "Zoya" I heard sir and I walked into his cabin. "Yes sir?" I asked and he looked up from   his laptop for a millisecond and back  to his work. "Get me the file that has arora groups accounts" I nodded and walked into the room where there were shelves, lockers, and cupboards of files.

I took it and brought it to him. He asked me to look for a date and I was looking through the file when I heard someone knock the door. Sahir sir said 'come in' and I was so much into work when I heard," sahir, we need to talk" I looked up from the file to find a beautiful girl in a tight dress that revealed her shape.

"I don't want to and please dont show me your face." Sahir sir shouted at her and I flinched. "Sahir, how can you talk to me like that in front of that employee of yours?" I stood up to walk out when sahir sir said,"she wont go anywhere." That girl glared at me and stormed out of the room.

Sahir sir was silent working not a little bothered about what happened.

It was 5.30 when I was out of the office and on the road walking to the bus stand. A bike stopped and honked twice. I moved a little far. The person laughed and removed his helmet just to reveal my cousin brother Jahan.

I was not in a state to react when he shook me. I felt tears ready to fall down. I shook my head when he asked, "Zoya what's wrong?"I hugged him and then when I was fine, I said everything.

He was angry on Arham first, and then I made him understand. He ran away with his girlfriend 2 years ago and is in no connection with any family members.

Bhai dropped me home and went to his home that was few buildings away ours  . I dont know why but I feel like someone is noticing me. I looked around and found no one. I shook my head and walked inside.

Sahir POV

"Who the hell was she with...

Hope you guys like the chapter.

Vote.comment and share