10. Do I like him?

Zoya pov

"He was so worried that something happened to you. For even a minute he didn't leave your side. He is such a big businessman and him spending time for you is something that says how much he cares and your very lucky dear." The doctor said and even she said she's the family doctor to his family.

She was a middle aged women who must be around 40. She was so kind. She said not to stress myself. She asked me to have a proper diet. And that me skipping meal is not good for my health. She said all these kn such a sweet manner. She is Mrs.Gupta according to how she introduced herself.

She then left saying I can get discharged now. After around half n hour he came in saying,"let's leave." He than stopped me from standing on my legs and called for a wheel chair. "Sir... please. I dont want a wheelchair." I said
And stood on my feet. "Won't you listen to doctor's advice?" He asked.

"She didn't say something like that" I said and giggled at his expression that looked like a thief caught. I stopped myself from laughing more. What'd he think of me?

I wrapped the shawl that was just on my head and walked along with him. As we got in the elevator, the elevator quaked reminding me that day. Zoya. Don't.... I looked at sir who smirked and turned his gaze to the front.

As we got in his car, I asked what the time was and he said it was already noon and that I was brought here the day before. On our way he stopped near a restaurant and went out.

He came out of the restaurant with a few bags. I asked,"what?" And he looked at me as if I had horns and said,"I had already said, I'm the boss here."I then turned my gaze to the front and never looked at his side but j9 could feel him glancing at me once in a while.

"As salamu alaikum beta" mom came and hugged me as soon as she saw me. But the other two squeezed me so much that I couldn't breathe. "Leave her Zara and Noor " ammo said and they both pulled back. I felt so tired and wanted a warm shower. I went up to the room not alone, adhi and mom made Noor as my bodyguard saying I'm not yet perfectly fine.

But the doctor said I'm perfectly alright and here these two doctors. Ughh. Why do he care for me so much? "Di.... what are you thinking about that you didn't hear me for a long time" noor said sitting next to me on my bed. "No... nothing..." I said.

"You like him. Don't you?" Noor asked me and I soon said,"are you crazy? No.... he's my boss" she giggled and said,"I loved your expression di" I stood and stormed inside the washroom.

I felt more good after the shower. Me and Noor walked down to the living and found mom and sahir sir. Ohh there was Zara too. What are they doing?

"Zoya come here" said mom when she saw us walking down the stairs. "Yes ma" I asked and she said,"see, it's nice isn't it?" Showing few samples of invitations. "Yeah it's all nice... but for what?" I asked and she said,"yeah for what sahir beta?" She even didn't know?

"Umm... I'll say you'll later." With that he went up saying he needs to freshen up.

After dinner, sahir sir said,"zoya you cant come to office until your fit enough" he said and when I was about to say,"no sir...." he cut me off saying," no more words" he had an expression saying 'dont dare to utter a word'

Will I listen to him. The next day itself, I was all ready to go to office but, he said, he will only pay me if I stay home. Noor and Zara teased me saying, wow what a boss you have huh. Then after that they were going to much saying, he's a fool to pay me when I dont work and that when I lost my patience.

" shame on you both. How dare you both talk about him like this? See how much he helps us and you both... I'm really feeling bad that you'll are ot even being thankful to someone. You know what? Our prophet have said it not good to talk ill about others." I said and walked out of the room.

They both followed me and said,"sorry di. It was a bet. Zara said you dont like your sir and I said, you like him and that's where all started. We didn't mean to say those things. Please open the door di" said Noor.

"I need time" I said and lied on my back on the bed. Do I like him?

*****

Sahir pov

It's been a work since zoya is working from home. She won't stay at home if I dont give her work. I was doing few works when I heard someone walk in my room and looked up from the file to find my buddy, rahul.

"Wassup bro" he asked and I just shrugged,"nothing big" he then asked how zoya was and he said he met some girl and is a muslim. He says that was love at first sight. I agree, it happens  but sometime, it turns to be infatuation or attraction.

I was home earlier than my usual time.
"Aunty... is it ok if u5 bring a friend of mine?" I asked and she looked at me shocked. "Its your house,son." She said and I shook my head,"its not that aunty. Tih have three daughters and tih know is it ok if I bring him or..  I can talk to him somewhere out too." I said.

"No son. I trust you. We trust you. Do you think I would've agreed to stay at a stranger's house? You looked as if u know you since long. I'm sure we are somehow related." She said and walked into the kitchen.

Her cooking is really awesome. Ilk becone a potato if she continues cooking like this."sahir bhai..." I heard and saw Noor. "Yes?" I asked. She's become a sister I never had.

"Can you help me with this accounts?please" she asked and I nodded with a smile. We were in the study when aunty walked in with a tray of snacks and zoya came behind with a tray of cups.

"Why did you have to bring it here aunty?" I asked and looked at zoya who looked different around me. "Well go out to the garden and have tea together . What say?" I said and Noor jumped in joy,"yay"

We were having our tea with talks while zoya was all silent. She usually doesn't speak much but so much silence is new.

It was around 6 when rahul was here. "Hey dude" I said and he said a hi before settling himself on the sofa.
Aunty walked in the living saying,"welcome home,son. So your sahir's friend." Rahul stood up and said,"as salamo alaikum aunty ji. Your zoya's mom right?" He asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Yeah beta. You guys have this. And... I forgot to ask your name" she asked. And he said,"rahul".

Rahul ate the spicy samosa and was coughing of the spice. He never eats spicy food. He sweated a lot and aunty came to his side and gave him water saying,"careful son." She patted his back a little and by the end l, there were tears in his eyes. "Is it so spicy?" I asked and aunty looked at him too for his answer.

"No... um... it's just..." he trailed off and aunty asked,"what son?" And he smiled saying,"I don't have my mother. She died when I was born and now, when you addressed me as son and the way you cared for me, made me more emotional"

Aunty then said,"you cannot say this until I am alive. Your my son and dont forget you have three sisters including zoya." Rahul's face had so many emotions.

"Sahir..." I heard dad and turned to find him by the door. "Hello uncle" rahul said and I heard,"basheer bhai... aap..." it was aunty. How come she knows dad?

"Roshaane?" Abbu said and I looked at them both and at rahul who was looking at me with a questioning look. "You both know eachother already?" I asked after so many confusing imaginary thoughts of mine.

"Where have you'll been all these days?" Abbu asked and aunty fall on the couch crying. I eyed dad saying I'll tell him later. "After Zoya's dad left us....

So here it is.

Hope you guys loved the chap.

Vote.comment and share.

Next update on Wednesday