3.Am I jealous?

Sahir pov

It's been a month since zoya started her work as my assistant. I could collect few details about why shes here and not in her home town. Her dad passed away it seems according to my detective friend. That arham is supposed to be her ex-fiance and their engagement broke when her father passed away. If they were about to get married, is it that zoya and arham loved once? Or will it be an arranged marriage broken? Or else.... wait. Arham said he lives her. But zoya was like she never paid a head to his words

"Excuse me sir" I came out if my thoughts heading her voice. "Come in" I said and she walked in l, gave me the file and was about to walk out, maybe for lunch. It's already lunch time. "Zoya..." I called her. She turned and waited for me to say.

"Well... no nothing. You can go." I said. Thank god. I'm si stupid that u wanted to ask her whether we can have lunch together. What would she have thought of me?

Zoya pov

What was he about to say? I've never seen him nervous since I joined here but, now I saw him a little nervous for a few sevond or so. He's really a nice boss. He offered an employee car to drop and pick me. I feel safe now.

Always abbu(dad) used to take me wherever I want to. I was not used to go here and there alone. Thanks to allah for his help. I was having my lunch when a guy who was with me in the financial dept. Waved at me. I waved back and was having ny lunch when u felt a presence near me.

I looked to from my food to find the same guy. "Hey I'm Mohammad" he said and u looked at him and said,"I'm zoya." With a smile.

He asked,"if you dont mind..." he showed the seat opposite to me. I nodded and he sat. Why did I agree? He didn't close his mouth since he sat here. But... he really made me laugh. I dont think I've laughed after abbu passed away.

"Thanks" i said when we were walking into the elevator. "For what?" I shook my head. And when the elevator pinged, he walked out saying,"see you" I smiled and when I reached the floor where sahir sir's cabin is.... i met with that girl mehak. I got to know that girl was mehak. The one who came into sir's room that day.

I was told by few colleagues that she is a family friend of sahir sir and she's too clingy. I saw her not in a presentable appearance. Her lipstick smudged,her cheek had a hand imprint, hair flying and not so neat shirt. She smirked and walked in the elevator.

I was confused why she looked like a mess. "Excuse me sir" I excused and heard a come in from sir. I walked in to find the office room in a mess. Sir was on the couch, his palms holding his face.

"Sir... what happened?" I asked just to hear him shout,"I dont have to answer you. Just clean the mess." I flinched at his tone. I felt my eyes well up with tears.

"O....ok sir..." I said. I was cleaning the couch sir was seated on. I was scared to aske him to move. "Sir..." I'm sure my voice was not loud enough. "What?" He shouted. "I can clean this place if you move." He didn't nudge. U decided to clean the place as much as I can. There were few papers behind sir. I moved to the other side of the couch and was taking the papers slowly without him getting disturbed.

There wa some paper on which he was seated a little on. When I pulled, he leaned back not knowing I was doing my work and he hit his head on my forehead."ouch.. allah..." I said.

He soon turned to me and said,"hey show me. He was cupping my cheeks. I felt shiver run through ny spine. I could feel my heart beat rise. I was breathing heavy. 'What's happening to me.' I thought.

He blew and the brought an ice pack from the refrigerator. He made me sit on the couch and placed the ice pack slowly. I hissed a little but ok now. He was looking so caring until I spoke,"thank you sir" I said and stood up.

His face changed from caring to angry again. Just now I noticed lipstick on his lips. Did he.... astaghfirullah(asking forgiveness for a sin) A/N it's a sin in islam having physical contact with the opposite gender. No offense.

It was around 6 I reached home. Thanks for the car ride Mohammad gave in his car. He said that the office car had some repair works, so he dropped me and some other colleagues, 2 girls and a guy. All were friendly to me. They didn't talk nonsense about my hijab like others do.

Before bed, I prayed as usual and whenever i closed my eyes, the image of sahir sir and that mehak together comes in my mind. I woke up, took the Quran(holy book of muslims) and recited few pages until I felt good. After that I had a good night sleep.

Next day, I woke up to the sound of the door being banged so loud. I walked to the door not before covering my head with hijab. It was the house owner asking for the rent. I paid the money I had. There was only an amount enough for our food now. What if a need arise suddenly?

I was at the office when I got a call from jahan bhai, "as salamu alaikum bhai" I said answering the call. "Wa alaikum Salam rabbit. I have a good news for you" he said and my exciting self showed up after a long time, I mean months. "What what what" I shouted not acknowledging my surrounding.

"Calm dow rabbit, ur babhi is 3 month pregnant" he said and I was so much happy that I couldn't form words. "Hey, amaya wants to talk" he said and I heard,"as salami alaikum zoya" she was my classmate in school.

"Wa alaikum salam amaya. So.... I'm going to become aunt huh?" I said and j heard her giggle. "Your bhai said, your changed but you still talk like the same old zoya." She said and that was when I remembered that the word baby made me so happy. We talked a little and ended the call.

I completed my work and kept it on sir's table. When I turned to walk, I heard him say,"your beautiful when you smile" those words sent shivers. I could feel myself blushing at his sentence. I didn't know what to say. I dont want any men to admire me but, his words.... it felt nice.

I didn't want to turn and show my blush. I'm happy that he didn't show his arrogant self to me. But, yeah yesterday was an exception. "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday." He said.

"Its okay sir" I said. "Its not okay, I dont have any right on you to get angry on you just because you.." je stopped middle sentence."me?" I asked. He wa silent. I turned to him. "Say sir, so I can change if that's something wrong" I said and he was again silent.

"Sir.." it was the 5th time me saying sir when he said,"you talked to that guy Mohammad laughing and smiling while your always formal with me" he said and my eyes open wide and my jaw dropped. What?

"I thought...." I trailed off. "What?" He asked. "Nothing sir" I said and walked into my cabin. Hes lying to me I guess. Is he a gentlemen? I know he had kissed mehak yesterday. Its evident. But why does he say different stories as if hes jealous. I'm no one to him at the first place.

I was waiting for the office car when i noticed a familiar car parked in the lot. "Is it zoya?" I heard and turned to find rahul sir. "Oh hello sir" I said and we talked a little and i went home when the car was here.

Hope you like this chap.

Bye till the next update.

Vote. Comment and share