6. The party

Zoya pov

The party was nothing like I thought. It was calm. There was a silent music playing in the background. Couples were dancing. Most of them were talking. I thought there will be drinks, loud music and dancing. Thank god.

"Hey, you must be zoya Siddiqui" I heard a Male voice. I turned to find a.... masha allah(all praise goes to allah) a good looking man. But nothing like sahir sir. Where did that come from?

"Yes... and you're " I asked. Maybe I've met him before. Like many others, I've got that good habit of forgetting people who my parents address during any occasions. Seriously yaar, such a long list. I have to study right? So I dont save those things.

"I know you. I'm arham's friend Zayn. He was really excited about your wedding. Hiw did it happen? Sorry b couldn't attend your marriage. In fact, I'm here just today. I was out of country for nearly a year." He said and I didn't know what to say.

"So... where's arham?" He asked and before i could say something he said,"there he is" and he called out his name. He came to where we were. "Bro, your wife is really beautiful as you said. Masha allah" he said and I felt my cheek heat up.

"Hey... come I have to say something" arham said and pulled zayn away. I was left alone when I felt a presence next to me. "Hey how are you?" Mohamad asked and we engaged in a talk that lasted until I heard "if you dont mind, Ms. Siddiqui you should come with me" sahir sir said the first half looking at mohammad and the other half at me. J nodded and excused from mohammad.

"Yes sir" I asked when we walked a little. "Nothing. Hope you remember about the rule" I was confused fir a while and then answered when u remembered,"sir, jam your employee but it's not a school for you to say to whom to talk and to whom not to. And by the way, your in no way related to me. So u can't..." I was cut short when he pulled me to a secluded area.

"Sir, what are you doing?" I shouted and tried to pull my hand only to get it held more tight. I felt my wrist pain. He suddenly left and I fall on the ground. He ran his finger through his hair and turned to me with red eyes. Why is he angry?

"I'm sorry" he said and held his hand out for me to hold. Without caring about it, I stood by myself and was about to walk away when he again held my wrist. I hissed in pain. He soon came closer and was examining my wrist which was swollen due to his tight hold. He blew a little and looked into my eyes. We were just an inch apart. I could feel his breathe on my face. A shiver ran through my body.

"Sir..." I trailed off not knowing what to say. I wanted to move back but my feet didn't accompany me. So, I have no way to walk. "I'm sorry zoya, it's that I cant see you with any guy. It's all his fault." He said and I looked at him in shock.

"Why?" My tongue and mouth acted in it's own accord. He looked at me and I could see regret and.... guilt in his eyes. "Im Sorry" he said again and walked away. I was left alone in that garden where j could see no one until I heard,"so.... your not just his pa huh? "I turned to find mehak.

"What do you mean" j asked and she laughed evil before answering," maybe others dknt see it. But, I can see you trying to trap sahir with all your charm. And I can say your actually succeeding in it" she said and then I gave e the best answer I could give. I slapped her.

I walked away before she could say anything more.

Sahir pov

Why did I heart zoya? I fucking hate myself for hurting her. It's all because of my possessive and jealousy. I hit my palm on th wall until I saw a glass. I broke the glass with my hand making ny hand bleed. (A/N self harm is not allowed in islam, it is supposed to be like this. Nothing based on religious matter)

"Sahir.... what have you done to yourself?" I heard rahul. J turned to the source of voice. My eyes went blurry. And darkness filled with the last words leaving my lips," I hurt her"

***

It's been a week since the party and not a single day zoya questioned me nor i did try to talk to her about anything other than work. Everything was formal. I never asked for dropping her.and even she didn't talk to that mohammad guy after that.

"Zoya.. " its already 8 and the works are not complete for the meeting tomorrow.
"Yes sir?" She asked. "Complete the work and I can drop you" I said in a professional tone. She nodded and continued her work. It was around 12 when she did finish and I closed my laptop and stood up to go.

As I was about to get in the elevator, she said,"sir.... umm...." she was hesitant to say something."say it fast" I said getting a little irritated if her hesitancy. "Sir... I'll come by the stairs" she said and looked at me.

"No no get in. Soon" I said and she flinched a little but got in. I wanted to laugh at her. I'm sure shes scared what happened that day would repeat. But, thanks to my security for the repairing work.

I dropped her home and was about to take a u-turn when I saw zoya talking to someone and it looked like an argument. "What could it be?" I talked to myself and parked the car to a side before walking towards where zoya was.

"We cant let our area people talk bad about us. You cant be coming home at anytime you want with some guy dropping you."I saw the man say. "Please. Stop. It was office work and j ha e mv self respect that I will leave this place soon. Just give us time"she said her voice breaking at last.

"Only one week" he said and walked away. Zoya was crying. I wanted to go and hug her, say soothing words. But I turned and walked back to my car. After zoya got in the building I drove home.

"Zoya... come here" I said and she was in front of me within a minute. Her eyes were swollen. It painted to see her like this. In this state.she looks broken. What can I do? Yes.

"There is a house we offer to my pa" I said and she looked up at me and I soon looked at my laptop. "Did you hear me?" I asked and she said,"yes sir. Why suddenly?" What to say?

"I looked at how you work last few weeks and I liked your work, so your supposed to be given a house during your work here" I said and she looked a bit  confused.

"You have anything else to ask?" I asked
And she shook her head with a,"no". "Then go and pack your bag so that I can take you to the house you'll be staying. And Yeah, one more thing" I said. Zoya who was about to turn around stopped and stumbled a bit.

"Its my house your going to stay at..." she cut me off. How dare she,"sir, I didn't say I'll be staying there" I glared at her and she looked down."km the boss here . If you want your work, you must stay at this house I give" I said and she nodded. She looked like a scared cat.

"Soon. Now. Get your bag and come to the parking lot" i said and stood up. I walked out of the room and i couldn't stop myself from laughing out. All my employees who passed by were giving me weird looks. Why not. I'm always a terror faced one.

I was in the parking near ny car when she came and i opened the passenger door for her. She got in and i clased the door. As i was opening the door to the driving seat, I got a call from mom.

"Hello mom" I said gesturing zoya that I've got a call. She nodded so cute. "Adhi.... where are you beta." She asked. "At office. Now going out" I said and she said in a hurry,"ohh wait there I'm near your office." She said and hung up.

I wa there until a white Porsche entered the parking. "Hey mom" I said hugging her. "Hello son. Ohh my god" she screamed with a not so big sound. "What happened mom?"shes really over reacting and over dramatic. "That's...." she trailed off in excitement.

"You found her. Oh my allah I cant believe shes here" she said jumping like a kid  thanks that zoya was on a phone call.

Hope you guys like the update.

Thank you everyone.

Will be updating the next on Thursday or before.