7. Day and night

Hope you guys liked my new story, 'can our future be infinite?'

Sahir pov

What can I do with my mother who knows everything about zoya but not the fact shes working here. In a serious tone I said,"mom, I'll say everything when I come home today evening. Please leave now. It's not what you think specially." I said and her smile dropped.

"Dont say your not staying for dinner if you come." She said and went after saying that there is a party at home where my sister,Leila is getting engaged.

I got in the car and drove home. Home means my house and I asked zoya to come with me. She looked hesitant. When we were in, I said not to go in that room and that is actually mine.

"Well, there are 5 more rooms. You can stay there with your family. I will be no disturbance to you all. I come at night and will leave in the morning." I said and walked towards the rooms. "You can see them if you want to" I said and opened the door to a guest room.

She shook her head and said,"no thank you, sir." When should we shift? And.... uhmm... you.... dont...." she stuttered. "Sat it quick" I said and when she was about to walk away, I held her wrist and pushed her to the wall.both my hands by both the her side.

"If there is something you've got to say, please say. And if I'm talking, dont wall away. And most important thing is, dont say any of your colleagues that you stay here." I said in a stern voice.

"Sir, your invading my personal space" she said and I looked at us standing so close. "Ohh okay" i said and moved back while she adjusted her shawl.

"Sir, I hope you dont have any expectation that you make us stay here. I guess you know my situation. Plus, if it is a place you give for your pa, then how cone it is a secret away from the other employees?" She asked.

What should i say? "Ms. Siddiqui,  till be the beat for you to know I'm the boss and i only have the rights to question here." I said and stormed out of the house.

Zoya pov

Sahir sir brought me to a beautiful bungalow. Nearly the size of our old house. All the interiors were perfectly done. I asked the questions I wanted to ask and for that he answered do rude and left  "jerk" I muttered.

"Hello mom, in my company our boss gave a house for us. I mean it seems he stay here alone and we can use the house. He'll be just going in the morning and come home at night. That's it" I said and I heard mom say,

"But, you know beta, you have two sisters and I have three daughters. How can I trust a man to have my daughters in his house even if I'm with your'll.
How is he? I mean what kind of a person he is?" Jerk I wanted to say.

"He's a descent man, ma. He never misbehaved with any women upto what u know. He's a muslim too." I said and after a little talk mom agreed to come and stay here. She said shell pack everything.

"Excuse me sir" I said when I saw him seated on  his garden bench. "I talked to mom, and she was ok with the stay. Well.... when can we shift here?" I asked him who was looking af me until I completed and turned his gaze towards the garden.

"Today?" He said more like a question. I'll send a lorry when they're ready. Tou can bring your things in it  and there'll be a car for them too" he said. Who is he? Why do he care for a normal employee like me?

"Thank you sir. I dont know why you did all this for me but, i feel a connection. Whatever it is. Thank you so much for everything" I said and he was as if didn't hear me . I dint bother to say again whatever I said.

Mom, and both ny sisters reached here and all the workers arranged our things. "Thank you son" mom said tearing up." Its not a big deal. Mom. Your like my mom and zoya is a really good friend of mine. If you want anything, dont hesitate to ask me" he said and I'm sure my jaw dropped.

How can he become so sweet within seconds? But he looks cute this way my conscience said. No no I shouldn't be thinking like this.

"Zoya, bring aunty and sisters to their rooms" he said. Too much sweet in his voice and I think if he continues this, I'll have diabetes by the end of the day.

"So...." zara trailed off. "What so?" I asked her and she  chuckled before saying,"what s happening between you two?" She asked and I soon said," shut up Zara. It's just he's helping his employee" I said and got in the room that I thought would be better for zara.

"You stay here. Your boss is in the next room right? You better stay in this room" she said and walked out.

"Well.... you know di?" She asked and looked af me and when my attention was on her,she continued. "He gives me a brotherly feel and I'm sure he loves you so much that he looks at you with so much of love."she said and walked inside her room. I was standing there dumb struck.

What did just happen?"zoya come here beta." I heard mom. "Your uncle called me and said he wants you to marry Zayn and he would take care of us along with you. What do you think of this dear. You know how good person is he"

"Ammi.... I always saw him as a friend and not in that way and it cannot be that way in future too."i said. "Ammi...." we heard zara "what happened dear" mom asked when we saw tears rolling down her eyes. "I love Zayn" she said making both of us gasp in shock.

"Do you understand what your saying zara? And.... your just 20" I said being the first one to come out of shock. "Yeah di. I love him since I was 15. He's always been my prince charming." I could see in her eyes how sincere and serious she was in this matter.

"Ammi.... you better talk about this to uncle" I said and walked out to look for Noor. I saw her having a conversation with sahir sir in the garden. "Noor, come here" i said  she turned to me and after making a face she turned back to sahir sir and said it something and both laughed a lot until I walked to where they were.

"Noor...." I wanted to shout but his presence mad me self conscious. "Noor, I have to talk to sir. You can go inside" i said and she stood up with a pout. "Let's talk at night sahir" she said. My eyes went wide in shock. I twisted her ear and said,"say sorry for saying his name without respect."

"Ouch di, he's the one asked me to call me so. What's your problem. Dont act like a typical wife." As her last sentence left her mouth,I left her ear and I'm sure I'm red by now. "You look like beetroot" I looked at him and turned around. "You had something to say isn't it?" He said.

ohh yeah right. "I wanted to ask about the rent" i said and he thought for a while before saying,"I'll say about that later. But now come here." He showed the bench. I sat a little far from him.

"Thank you for everything sir" I dont know how many thank yous I have to use today.

We sat there silent for a long time until I recieved a phone call. "Excuse me sir" I said and answered the call,"hello" I said and heard a breathing sound for a little while and then,"zoya" it was him. Arham. "What do you want" I asked and he said,"let's get married zoya, I'll take care of all of you. Please zoya" he said and I said,"arham, as you said it was all because of your mother, i forgive you and if youd be my friend, u can talk to you and I'm always there if you need me." I said and hung up"

I turned to find an angry looking sahir sir. What happened to him now? I have no clue of this person's mood swings.

Here's the update guys

Next update on Saturday