19. Bora Bora

Sahir pov

"You know what sahir? Bora Bora has been one of the places where I always wanted to visit since my teenage. Now, I feel happy that not only me alone is here, but my love is also with me" she said looking at the otemanu mountain.

It was a vegetation covered mountain and zoya said she always loved this kind of places. There were many tourists and some Indians too. Few looked newly married and I saw a south india couple with two kids.

As I knew tamil, i could get along with them. Fortunately, zoya knew too. "So... you both, love marriage or arranged?" Asked that man who's name I got to know was karthik. "It was a mixture of both. Long story short, I loved her since years and then we got to know we were family, later on I got to know she loved me and I confessed ny feelings. After around a week, we're married." I said and he looked at me wide eyed.

"So... that means, you guys are loving after marriage." Said that girl shwetha, who was karthik's wife. "Kind of" I said holding zoya by her shoulder.

"Ok then, we have our flight today. Bye then, have a happy time. And congratulations on your wedding" said karthik and we both smiled.

Next, we went to Matira point. It was already nearing sunset. We planned to see the pinkish sunset there and, I said her to stay at hotel and I went out for some works.

When I returned, I saw  zoya seated on the couch and watching a movie seriously. I laughed when I saw it was kuch kuch hota hai. Seriously? And a CD of ddlj was on the table.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked and I said,"you still watch these? Last time I saw you buying at the bookshop near our uni" she glared at me and I stopped my laughter.

"Do you know..... leave it,Anyway ,you won't understand" she said and continued watching the movie. "Come on. Join me" she said and I sat next to her.

She stiffened when my hand brushed her waist, obviously she had her tshirt on. "So..." I was cut off,"never mind"

The next scene was awkward where srk and kajol has a bit of romance and now it was me who felt there air between us change. She turned to me and our eyes met.

My gaze dropped to her lips and then to her eyes. I saw her noticing and she closed her eyes when I leaned closer. Our lips met, it was..... like magic.

Ziya pov

It felt food but the fact is, how come the person who doesn't know to kiss, that is me kissed him back and he said,"your a good kisser" I did kiss him back but, good? He walked into the washroom and I heard the shower.

I bit my lip not knowing how it  could be to see him after the.... kiss. Before he came, I wanted to sleep. So, I turned off the TV and got into the bed. I was trying to sleep but the kiss was playing in my mind, the whole time.

I heard the door open and I acted as if I was asleep. I heard his footstep near the bed and then retreating. After that, I heard no sound. I was about to doze off when I heard,"Zoya.... I know your still awake" he said and I felt the bed dip. 

I still kept pretending but the next thing happened made me to squeal. He pulled me fast to him and I was plastered to him when I opened my eyes. "I love you" he said and kissed ny forehead. "You dont have to be shy for kissing your husband by the way" he said and I looked at him before closing my eyes and hiding my face in his chest.

I could feel the vibration on his chest due to his laughter. "Stop" I said and hit his chest. "Ouch. That hurts" he said and I looked up at him. He just Smirked and I got it that he was just acting. "You..." I said and that's when I noticed how close we were.

"Good night" I said and he closed his eyes with a smile but without leaving his grip on me. I laid my head on his chest and slept listening to the music of his heartbeat.

"Sahir...." I shook him for the umpteenth time. Everyday he wakes before me and today it's really hard for me to wake him. I remembered that day he was on the couch at office and a blush formed on my cheeks and I bit my lip to stop from smiling.

"Good morning, princess" another new endearment. I showed him his hand that was around my waist and he looked at me,"what?" His early morning voice was..... I like it from now on.

"I have to use the washroom"i said and he said,"I have a demand. Why dont you five a kiss and then my arms will loosen" with his eyebrows raised. Is he serious. I mean is he for real? I think I liked that sahir who was rude, arrogant and a jerk my inner voice peeked in.

"Haha very funny. My morning breathe really something I hate in me" I said and he said,"did I say it's to be on my cheeks? What did you think?" It was really embarrassing. I thought he was talking about the lip and my stupid brain....

"Please" I said and he left. I was in the washroom as soon as he left me. I took deep breaths and washed my face. I had my morning chores done and had a shower. I went out of the washroom in a palazzo pant and crop top.

I saw sahir who was at the doorway and pouted,"I thought you'd take me with you for a shower" he said with a mischievous smirk. I hit him on his shoulder and he went in with laughing sounds left behind.

"He's really something" I mumbled and dried my hair before brushing them. I made a bun out of ny hair and wore the hijab. I looked.... happy when I saw my reflection  in the mirror.

I heard the door open and in walked sahir but what caught my attention was that he was only in his towel hanging dangerously low. He had well toned muscles. And his six packs is what I liked the most I guess. The water droplets flowing down from his hair to jawline, to neck and then chest and down....

"Like what you see?" I soon closed my eyes and took a deep breathe before opening them. "What..." my voice was horse. I cleared my throat and asked," yes of course. I can see myself in the mirror" I said and smirked.

"Ohh is it?" He said after a while and his grin had pure mischief. "Ye....yesss" I said and turned back to my work but I still felt his gaze on me."really?" I jumped back when I heard him near my ear. I was now held by him around ny waist and the worst is that my croptop helped his hands to touch my bare skin.

I shivered when after a while his hand caressed my waist. I could feel ny heart beat fasten and my breath go heavy. He said,"do you want us to go site seeing today?" I shivered and he bit my earlobe that made me gasp.

"Uhh" I could only say that. He caressed my waist and his thumb caressed ny belly button making me feel many things and i leaned on him. He made me turn around and i was facing him now. I couldnt control my breathing.

"Zoya.... are you ok with..." I placed my palm on his lips and nodded looking into his eyes. He took away my hand and placed his lip on mine. I was very happy knowing he has these questions to ask when he wants more. The fa t he wants me comfortable and not forced is something I love more about him.

When we pulled back we both said,"I love you" in unison. We stood like that for few minutes and we heard the phone ring. It was the guide and we decided to go out for now and that time would be enough for me to decide whether I'm ready for the next step or not.

We reached matira beach and I asked sahir for a submarine drive. He wa so with it and when we were inside the water, it felt like we were in another world. I loved the view and those different fishes.... they made my day.

So.... how was it guys?

Vote comment and share.

I'd love to thank you all for reading my book.