20. Dinner date

Ziya pov

Where did sahir go? I was here left alone with the guide. The guide was a fatherly figure but, where is he? We looked for him in many shops. We were here to see few souvenirs and he went missing. After around one hour, the guide took me to the hotel and gave a box. I looked at him confused and saw a tag reading,

Wear this and come soon. I'm waiting
,love

What? The guide knows everything throughout. I took the box and walked in the room to find another few boxes. I first freshened up and wore the dress after drying my hair. I only applied eyeliner, .mascara and pink lipstick.

I wore the pumps and I loved it soon. It was really comfortable. The design looked similar to the one I once saw at a mall when me and alisha were on a shopping spree.

I smiled remembering what we did that day, we were on our way back to the apartment we lived. There was a guy standing with a hood on. This alisha whi loves to prank ran to him and said,"excuse me sir why are you strangling a snake?" That guy jumped back and looked around. I disnt see his face but the next thing he did was run away getting into the car that was there.

I laughed and did my touch ups. Just then I heard a knock and opened it to find sahir. He, soon kneeled and extended a rose flower and said,"Zoya, will you give me the honor to take you on a date?" I nodded and took the rose from him.

He took me to the garden outside and to the poolside. The pool was lit with candles and there was a table decorated with food. Omg, they are my favourite foods.

"How about a dance?" He asked and I asked confused,"before food?" I was already very very hungry to be frank. "Food first. Right" he said and chuckled a bit before helping me take a seat.

I sat and looked at the mouth watering dishes. First sahir served me my favourite spaghetti and some chicken spaghetti sauce along with..... bites. Yes I love bites with spaghetti. Yumm. You must try it sometime.

How did he know I lived it. I looked at him questioning. He asked,"you still love the combination. dont you?" I shook my head and said,"how come you...." he cut me off,"I have seen. Whenever your out to a restaurant, more 99% of the time you ordered these" I looked at him shocked and he shrugged with a wink.

We had a good time eating, talking about friends, and everything what not? And the sudden question he asked made me choke. "What?" I asked not believing he could ask this so casually.

"I just wanted to know what you think about babies." He said in a calm tone and I could feel blush rise to my face.
"Umm... you say. "I said and he looked up at me and said,"maybe in a year or so? What about you?" He asked and I said,"whatever that happens in our life will be for good, let it happen when it has to" I said and continued having food.

He extended his hand I kept my palm on his knowing he asked for a dance. We swayed to the tune. He was all the time looking into my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off his. It was like I was glued to his. Suddenly he leaned forward and I closed my eyes welcoming his lips.

I heard him while his breath touched my lips,"can I?" I nodded and the nod caused our lips touch and without leaving a second, his lips caught mine. This was our second kiss. We pulled back and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Zoya" he said and my lips curved upwards forming a smile. "I love you too" I said and I saw him grin wide pulling back. We went inside the hotel and in the room. As soon as the room door closed, sahir held me by my waist and pulled me to him causing me to hit on his chest.