13. Where is she?

Sorry for being late.

Sahir pov

I didn't want to show everyone that I am the one who planned this and that's why I made rahul to do everything from talking to our parents and these things. I dont know why but I just wanted to see zoya happy and not let her know that I was behind this.

After few wishes and abbu gave her some gift and I was sure mom too bought one for her. When all were talking, rahul pulled me to the garden. "What?" I asked knowing what he's about to ask.

"What, what?" He asked and said,"what was that? You could have made it as you did everything and zoya would have started to fall for you. At least impressed" he said and I turned ny back towards him ready to walk out.

"Answer me yaar. I feel as if your ready to let her go. But, you know she has some kind of feeling towards you right? Then why all this?" He asked and I turned to face him.

"I want her to get impressed by my natural self and not all these arrangements and surprises that is not my type. But... why did I do that for her anyway? I dont know." I said and he smiled.

"I know, you change for your loved one's. You didn't knew, I mean even I didn't know that you can be like this one day. " he said and I thought.

How much I have changed since zoya entered ny life AGAIN. earlier she was just like, I knew her and she never did. Shes some kind of possession. If there was any drug I've been using, that I dont. I do have zoya who iam addicted to.

I never thought I'd change this way. Wheres that rude, arrogant, heartless, boss of my employees? Why am I being polite towards people? there are so many whys in my mind. Did zoya change me?

"I cant take this anymore adhi. I'm going to say you love no one else and that you loved zoya since long. Anyway mom already knows." He said and I soon held him by arm and stopped him.

"Dont ever dare to say this to anyone. Please. Give me time and I'll propose her by myself one day." I said and his eyes said he dont believe me  "I give you a month time" and when he was about to turn to go with me, there stood zoya.

Her eyes were red. Her button nose turned to a darker shade of pink. I'm sure she's started crying just now. "Zoya..." I trailed off while she ran up the stairs and I ran behind her to hear the door close and lock.

"Zoya.." I knocked the door and only heard sobs from inside. "Zoya open the door or else I'll have to break the door" I said and that's when the door opened revealing a crying zoya. "Zoya... it was nothing like you think, I mean yes, I did love.." she cut me off,"please, I dont want your love story and who am I for you to explain things.

It's not like I'm your girl..." she stopped in middle biting her lips. "What? My?" I asked crossing my arms." No... noth..." she stammered." Please, I need an explaination" I said in a formal tome and she stiffened when I stepped towards her room. I was under the door frame.

"I..." she again stammered and not able to find words, "you?" I asked and there was a call from downstairs asking us to come for dinner. I walked down first and after around 5 minutes, zoya was down too.

"So, soya here is your favourite mutton Biryani. Your ammi said and here it is made by me. It's my first time, just give it a try" mom said to zoya and she smiled but a forced one. No one noticed except me and rahul.

"What happened?" He whispered and abbu said,"rahul, why dont you serve yourself?" He nodded and was eating now while I was looking at my love who looked like a cherry. which I want all for myself.

Zoya pov

Why? Why am I behaving like this? I heard him say to rahul bhai that hes going to propose that girl and why did I feel hurt so much. I felt as if someone close to my heart stabbed me on heart.

Am I in love with my boss? But how? He6s never been that romantic nor i felt any impression towards him till date. Yes, hes caring. But, love? Zoya.... you cant think that way.

He's in love with someone else. We heard a door knock and Zara who was already done with the dinner went to open the door. She opened it revealing the person I didn't even want to see even if I have to. Mehak.

"As salamu alaikum aunty. Your here? I thought only adhi would be here. We had plans. Isn't it sahir?" She said making me grit my teeth. Why? I grit my teeth when I'm angry but no sound is emitted. Positivity isnt it?

"Ohh yes. Sorry. How about we make it tomorrow?" My boss said with a tone of interest. Don't know what he saw in her. "Tum? What are you doing here?" She asked  crossing her arms to her chest.

"Respect, mehak. She's our family" it was amaya aunty. I felt more happy  "whatever. Sahir... how about we go out of here?" She asked. Please say no.I looked at him with hioe and thanks to allah for answering my wish. "No" he said and mehak walked out of the house not before glaring at me.

"Basheer bhai, my brother called me saying that they like to have the wedding simple and a registration with only family. They wanted it to happen this month as zayn is going out of cuty next month and will be back after six months." Mom said while all paid attention. I could see a blush forming on Zara's face.

After few hours of wedding talks, we planned to sleep and I was supposed to sleep in the guest room next to sir's. How much more it can get awkward when it's been only few hours since we talked some serious topic.

When I walked in the room, there was sir already in. "Sir?" I asked and he looked up from his phone. "Hmm.. your here? So about earlier..." he started and looked at me for a while. Oh.   No...no...

" sir, in resigning. I've got a job in US and I'll be leaving this job" I said. He looked shocked. "You cant leave the job before its five years as per the contract."
Yes. I got a job at where one of my friend works at and they saw my resume and I've got a good job there. I thought of leaving after discussing with all and to be more clear, I was not even having an idea of doing so. But why did I say like this?

"Sorry sir, is there any other option for me?" I asked and he looked like thinking. "Well... you must pay the amount we ask you to pay" he said and I gasped. What? Where do I go for money?

A short chapter it is. And I'm sorry guys.

Next update on Wednesday.