~chaper 7~:{closure}

Kenji's pov:

When I woke up I was in a field of grass and as I began to look around I noticed that I was in my natural wolf form. The last thing I remember was me and Kazuno on the roof top and now I find myself in a strange field.

Suddenly a black wolf with red patterns and scars on it started to approach me and as it got closer I could see the details of the wolf more clearly. It looked like it was in so much pain as it eventually stopped right in front of me just staring at me as it sits. I was confused until I finally noticed that the wolf that was in front of me was also me..but the bad side of me.

'but why was it here?...'

[kazuno]- "Kenji if you can hear us..please ..fight this..."

My ears perked up as I looked around for where the voice was coming from but all I could see was the field. Then the black wolf began to walk away only to stop and stare back at me as if it was trying to tell me something..or show me something..

So I started to follow it ,I don't know why or even what I was thinking at this point but I couldn't really think of anything else to do due to the situation I'm in..

As I was following it I began to see past memories appear here and there. When the wolf finally stopped we were no longer looking at my memories..but we were looking at his..?

'Who are you?..'

—————————
Quill's pov:
(The demonic side of kenji)

I was only 8 years old when I had found out that my new place was going to be inside of someone else. My actual form had died in the mist of the demon world being attacked by the goddess race. My mother who was half demon half human used her last ounce of strength to transport my soul into someone else. Turns out I ended up with a kid who was the same age as me.

But I never knew that I would affect his life so much,they called me a curse. They didn't even know who I really was and all they could do was blame me for why kenji was like this. Yes it was partly my fault but the fact that kenji was struggling in the first place wasn't,he had already been putting himself down because of his abnormality. I had just triggered it more and before I knew it ,it was already to late to turn back.

I never wanted to hurt kenji ,I always wanted to have an equal life with him,but I had never had the chance to actually talk and bond with him to see if this was what our life could be. But as kenji kept getting hurt his emotions got worst and worst and my demonic ability's took him over on it's own.

I hated the fact that I was hurting him but I could never actually stop it till kenji calmed down.

So this is my chance to show him what's been actually going on..

[Quill]- "I'm sorry kenji..I never meant for this to go this far...I never chose to affect your life this muc-"

I was cut off by kenji turning into his human form and hugging he tightly. He couldn't speak but I could tell that he had already forgiven me.

[Quill]- "Thank you..."

After that we spent the last few hours of talking or at least me talking while getting to know each other as our physical form is passed out.

[Quill]- "So I was thinking...maybe we should stop being vegetarian and eat some meat,I mean you're missing out on a lot~"

I teased kenji as he pretended to vomit as he shook his head in disagreement and disgust. You know after all these years of being inside of kenji I never knew how much of a nice person he is..and yet he's in so much pain..

[Quill]- "So how are we gonna do the whole body trade off thing,because I don't want you to be the only one being able to actually control this now that we know each other better"

Kenji chuckled at my comment as we soon agreed upon kenji being able to choose when he's needed and when he's not so I'm technically allowed out whenever but obviously we would have to let the people outside of us know that there's two of us now.

[Quill]- "Looks like we're starting to wake up ~"

I said as we looked at the current time memory portal and we could tell that it was kenji who would be going to control.

[Quill]- "Good luck~"

I sent kenji off as he smiled and waved goodbye.

————————————
Kenji's pov:

When I woke up I felt super sore as I started to notice that I was completely chained to the wall still and my body was bandaged up due to the amount of injuries. I didn't know when the others would show up again so I tried my best to stand up and find a way to get their attention that there was at least something that they had to check in.

Luckily when I got up the doctor along with my dads walked in as my parents both tackled hugged me.

[kirishima]- "Oh my god kenji!!,w-we thought we would never see you again!!!"

My dad kirishima said as he smiled brightly with tears rolling down his cheeks along with my other dad ruffling my hair. When I raised my arms up to show that I was still chained up they both looked at the doctor as if they were going to kill him any second now as he flinched and nervously rushed to unchain me.

When I was out you could still see red marks from where the chains were attacked. But that wasn't the main point now I had to tell them about quill.

I shook my head as I looked around for some kind of way to communicate with my parents as my eyes landed in a whiteboard and whiteboard markers I rushed over and started to write about how I met quill.

At first they didn't believe me but the doctor further looked into it as he confirmed that it was true.

[kirishima]- "Can we meet him?..."

———————————

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far,let me know what your thoughts are down in the comments and tell me what you guys think will happen next 😏💕
please don't hesitate to like share and comment,love you all

byeeee!!~💙

Word count: 1122