~chapter 34~:{fire..}

Nobody's pov:

The thing is that at desperate times like these no one knows how to feel or what to do. Their body act on their own as a fight or flight instinct is kicked in and blows everything else out of proportion. But something still resides inside of you when you see the one you care most for...suddenly seem not so alive anymore..

[Quill]- "HOW COULD YOU!!!??"

Quill yelled out as he went head to head with Kaśper while Kai and Kazuno worked on back up defense.

[Quill]- "HE'S JUST A KID ,DAMNIT!!"

Kaśper chuckles as he uses his invisibility as an advantage.

[Kaśper]- "A useless kid at that,he couldn't defeat me so obviously he's not worthy of being alive anymore,you're all lucky I let his death less painful by giving him what he wanted in the end,I could tell by just the look in his eyes that he had a painful history,so maybe I just did him..A FAVOR!!"

Kaśper yelled the last part as he jumped into the sky and grabbed Kai by his wings and lundged him at Kazuno causing both of them to tumble and fall backward.

[Quill]- "DAMN YOU!!!"

In the end ,feelings get the better of those who call themselves human. But even demon's along with any supernatural being can feel something..when their friend is lying lifeless on the ground in front of them.

[Kazuno]- "IM GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"

Pain....

————______————-_______———-_____——
Kenji's pov:

I never asked for much in my life..I've actually never thought that I deserved to live at some point in time...I began to lose hope in the world around me..but then...they helped me see something more than just the bad side of things...I know that I'll never be able to let go of the fact that I nearly killed someone due to the fact that I can't control my quirk and I cant be the person I want to be due to that..

*THUMP*

As my body laid on the ground I couldn't feel any pain ..I felt nothing but I could see my blood all over the place. I couldn't quite understand why but the only thing I could do was smile..I saved my parents..and I saved everyone else from the burden have having to deal with me over these past years..

[Kazuno]- "KENJI!!!!!!"

It took me 15 years to finally understand..that..I don't deserve to die..not yet...not without finding my purpose in life and not without saying goodbye to the ones I love.

[???]- "Kenji,I want you to look at yourself..what do you see?.."

[Kenji]- "A-a monster..."

[???]- "And the ones you love?,what do they see?..."

'They see...'

'They see...'

—————___________—————-_______———-

Nobody's pov:

[Kaśper]- "You all should give up while you still can,I would hate to have more blood on my hands,especially from some stupid kid and some demon and angle bots who believe they're related,pathetic really and sad.."

[Kazuno]- "SHUT UP!!!"

Kazuno screamed as she surrounded both herself and Kaśper with her flames as Kaśper started to feel uneasy