~chapter 30~:{Big brother?...}

Kenji's pov:

For the next few days we were cleaning the dorm rooms and commentary area as the days of suspension only grew long and boring. Quill was no help as he mainly just lounged around along with Emi mainly because she wasn't a part of his in the first place. Then again it wasn't all that bad as Kazuno and Kyota made it less of a pain as they played music and lifted everyone's spirits. It wasn't much but it's what we all needed.

[Haru]- "get your lazy ass up lover boy,you have cleaning to do!!"

[Quill]- "why should I?!"

Haru started arguing with Quill as he tried to get quill to help out just a little. Suddenly Kazuno hugged me tightly from behind.

[Kazuno]- "keenjiii!!!!,come on you're spacing out again!"

I didn't noticed as I was spaced out and creeping everyone out as I was unresponsive.

[Kenji]- "S-sorry..I'll get back to work.."

I said as I hurried back to help clean.

[Ren]- "What were you thinking about this time?.."

I froze as I see Ren working in the dishes.

[Kenji]- "E-eh n-nothing..I was just d-day dreaming is all.."

I say as I continued to sweep the floors. But I knew Ren and Ren knew me so they obviously knows I was lying but that's okay I'll have to talk to them about it later..

[Quill]- "ILL KILL YOU!!!"

[Kyota]- "YOU WISH!!,besides you would miss me too much~"

[Quill]- "DO YOU WISH TO DIE?!!!"

'They are always arguing I swear..'

——————————————————————

Kai's pov:

Ever since I discovered the tracking device in my necklace I went home and yelled at my dad and made sure to finally tell my family how I truly felt.

*flash back*

[Kai's father]- "I AM YOUR FATHER ,I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO THINK YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE,YOU BELONG HERE AND THATS FINAL,SO FINISH THE MISSION AND KILL THE DEMON AND HIS COMPATIBLE BODY AND HEAD BACK HOME AS SOON AS ITS DONE OR ELSE!!"

[Kai]- "Tch!!,YOU THINK ILL LISTEN TO THE PERSON WHO PUT A TRACKING DEVICE ON ME!,SCREW YOU AND THIS FAMILY IM DONE,IM LEAVING AND IM NEVER COMING BACK,AND YOU CAN LEAVE QUILL OUT OF THIS!!"

I yelled but was soon to be punched in my gut by my father as he began to take his  anger out on me like always and I was left to be forever bruised and scared.

[Kai's father]- "DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE SHIT!!!"

I couldn't feel anything anymore as I stood back up with a trembling frame.

[Kai]- "I-I meant what I s-said...,goodbye.."

*end*

With that I left and now I'm back at the school as I noticed that Quill and his friends have been missing from class for quite awhile now. Not that I was worried or anything!!

So as the bell rang to dismiss class I looked around for them while trying my hardest not to bump into kimmy. I hate her ..she was always on their side and it pisses me off..she never even bothered to tell me that father had put a tracker me. But he did..

*flash back*

[Quill]- "I wasn't the one to put a tracking device on you,Your kind is the only monsters that i know..,I bet you didn't know your father did that,did you?!"