~Chapter 39~{A blast to the past}

Kenji's pov:

*bells jingle*

[Kazuno]- "KENJI!!!????"

I could hear her voice as I began to slowly pass out. A white light consumed me but I could still hear distant voices.

[Quill]- "WHAT DID YOU DO!!??"

[Kazuno]- "We were just talkings and he suddenly ju-"

*SMACK*

[Quill]- "WE ALL AGREED TO NOT SAY A WORD!!!,YOU NEVER LISTEN!!!"

[Kazuno]- "I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE THERE FOR HIM!!,I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN,OTHERWISE I WOULVE NEVER DONE IT!!!!"

[Ren]- "ENOUGH YOU TWO ,THIS ISN'T HELPING!!,we have to go,Kirishima and Bakugou are waiting for us.."

Suddenly I couldn't hear anything anymore.

—-_____——-_____——-____——-____——___——_____

•Flash backs•

*baby laughing*

[Kirishima]- "He's perfect~"

[Bakugou]- "Hahah,what should we name him?.."

[Kirishima]- "Kenji~"

*bells jingle*

[Kenji]- "I want to be a hero just like you guys!!!~"

*kirishima and Bakugou chuckle as they all lay in the grass watching the stars*

[Kirishima]- "You will,and we'll both be super proud of you~"

[Bakugou]- "Yeah ,especially when you become number one and destroy everyone who gets in your way!,haha haha!!"

*wack*

[Bakugou]- "Ach!"

[Kirishima]- "We both know Kenji won't be anything like you were~"

[Kenji]- "hahahahhaa~"

*bells jingle*

[upper class-men]- "Oh look who it is,you're Kenji right?,the one kid who's a threat to us all,can't control his quirk,gets upset easily,it's not a surprise if even your parents were disappointed in someone like you~"

[kenji]- "I-it's not like that!,I'm not a monster!!"

[Upper class-men]- "What the hell are you?!,wait no!,please!!,ack!!!"

*bells jingle*

*CRASH*

[Tobi]- "Kazuno?!.."

*bells jingle*

[Kazuno]- "I'm Kazuno and this is Tobi,is there somewhere else we could go to talk?.."

*bells jingle*

[Doctor]- "This patch should be kept on at all times in order to keep your eye hidden,but please make sure to change it daily.."

*bells jingle*

[Kazuno]- "K-Kenji..please g-give me your other hand!,o-or grab onto something please!!...you can't do this ,you don't deserve this!!,there is still hope!!...I haven't known you for long ,but I do know that I basically owe you my life,you've helped me so m-many people ..you're meant to be in this life..s-so please ..d-don't leave us!!!.."