~chapter 26~:{New look?}

^Haru's and Quill's outfits right now /character sheets(my original art✌🏽💕)^

___________________________________

3rd person pov:

Haru continued to hear someone call his name as he move around in his sleep unable to block the voice out.

[???]- "Haaaarrruuuuuu~"

Haru finally sits up as he looks over to his side to see Quill curled up into himself as you could hear a slight snore escape from his lips. Haru smiles to himself as he runs his hands through Quill hair slowly.

[???]- "HARU!"

Haru flinches as he looks around frantically and his heartbeat and breathing pattern began to quicken causing Quill to jolt up to see Haru holding himself while his body trembles.

[Quill]- "Haru ?!,what's wrong,did you have a bad dream or something?!"

Quill asks as he pulls Haru into a side hug.

[Haru]- "I-it won't s-stop!!..."

Quill looks at Haru questionably as he continues to listen.

[Haru]- "there's someone calling my name.."

Quill widens his eyes as he realizes what's happening as he looks around for the ghost from before but hadn't seen it anywhere.

[Quill]- "Hey,hey ,it's gonna be alright ,you're okay Haru.."

Haru sniffles and nods and he holds his knees against his chest tightly while Quill continues to comfort Haru.

——————————————————————-

{the next day}

Quill's pov:

Haru had stayed up for the rest of the night scared of falling back asleep.

'Why the hell was the ghost after him now?!..,this makes no sense!'

I carried Haru as he tried his best to at least get some rest when he had finally calmed down. For now I decided that we continue along the route towards the mountains ,sadly we were nowhere near them at their point but since I had more company it was gonna be a lot more  easy and less stressful. Not that having kenji around wasn't enough but I'm glad to see me and Haru are still on good terms.

—————————————————————-

Haru's pov:
{in his "dream"}

[???]- "Haaaaruuuuu~"

[Haru]- "who are you??!!!,what do you want from me??!!!"

I screamed out into the abyss as I paved heavily out of fear. But then I suddenly i see this lady start to walk  toward me with a slight glow to her and as she grew closer her features seemed so familiar.

She had blue hair and tan skin with purple eyes with the biggest and brightest smile plastered across her face.

[Haru]-" W-who are you?..."

As I asked this she was now faced to face with me as she grabbed my hand and leads me towards the darkness that she had appeared from and I come face to a memory of the lady in front of me and a little boy who looked just like her but had two different colored eyes.

[Lyra]- "when he was younger ,he used to be so full of energy.."

The lady suddenly began to speak as we continued to watch what I would think was her memories of this little boy and her.