Extra pt.1 |Muzzle|

Nobody's pov:

*5 years ago*

[Doctor]- "You must make sure to wear this at all times Kenji,otherwise you'll hurt people when losing control,this muzzle will prevent critical damage ,so please wear it at all times and make sure to never take it off,you understand?"

Kenji nods as the doctor finishes putting the muzzle across his face.

[Doctor]- "there you go ,how does it feel,do I need to tighten or loosen it at all?.."

Kenji shook his head as the doctor nodded and sat back up from his chair.

[Doctor]- "I'll be informing your parents about this new look,I'm sure they'll understand..,you sure you're okay with this?.."

The doctor wanted to be reassured as Kenji only nodded with a bright smile. To Kenji this was the only way for him to make sure that he doesn't hurt people anymore. No matter what ,so even if his parents don't agree he'll make sure they let this be his decision.

—____——-____——-____——-_____——-______——-____-

[Bakugou]- "YOU PUT WHAT ON MY SON??!!"

Bakugou yelled out as the doctor was talking to both him and Kirishima outside of the room Kenji was held in.

[Doctor]- "You have to understand,this was his decision as much as it was mine,I asked him if this was what he wanted and he reassured me that it was,so please reframe from yelling.."

Bakugou only growled as he shoved past the doctor and went into the room.

[Kirishima]- "My son is not an animal!,and he will not be treated as such ,especially not with a muzzle,you're supposed to be helping him,this was very unmanly of you doc!"

Kirishima yelled as he followed behind Bakugou and sees him standing in front of kenji with his arms crossed while Kenji hung his head low with the muzzle sill strapped onto his face.

[Bakugou]- "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!,A MUZZLE?!,SERIOUSLY?!,BUD ,YOU'RE NOT A GOD DAMN ANIMAL!!,WHY WOULD YOU AGREE TO THIS BULLSHIT?!!"

Bakugou yells as Kenji shakes his head as he looks back up with tears in his eyes.

*WACK*

Kirishima hit Bakugou on the back of his head as Bakugou grumbles to himself.

[Kirishima]- " Kenji,I know hurting people is something that scares you,but this isn't the way..,please..,just..take it off.."

Kirishima asks only to have Kenji shake his head again. Kirishima sighs and nods as a response.

[Kirishima]- "Okay.,lets go home then~.."

Kirishima says as Kenji is the first to head out.

[Bakugou]- "Are you crazy?!..Eiji..,you're just gonna let him wear that..that thing!!?"

Bakugou whisper yells as they trail behind Kenji to where he can't hear them talk.

[Kirishima]- "This is his decision babe..,he has to learn on his own to love himself again..,and if this helps him..,then I'm going to allow it even though i totally  go against it,it's something that helps him..,just like dying my hair helped me..,sometimes you just have something you need to do to see if it actually helps or not.."