~chapter 21~:{spin the bottle}

⚠️warning:slight nsfw,alcohol,puke,swearing⚠️

Quill's pov:

The look on kazuno's face once Ren agreed with all of us was to die for as I tried my hardest to hold in my laughter as I cover up my mouth slightly and a slight *snicker* could be heard.

[Kazuno]- "What?!,I get that but why t-this game?!"

She yelled in confusion as we all shrugged our shoulders.

[Quill]- "Why not?~"

I smirk towards her direction as she blushes slightly and looks away.

[Kazuno]- "fine,I'll play too then.."

We all cheer in excitement after her response as I grab a beer and chug it down so that we could use the bottle.

[everyone]- "CHUG,CHUG,CHUG!!"

I chuckle as I finish the beverage with a slight burp while laying the bottle onto the growing.

[Ren]- "here are the rules,we're playing the usual spin the bottle challenge but with our own twist,you either kiss the person it lands on or ,get asked a truth or dare question,deal?~"

We all nod as we play a game of rock ,paper,scissors,as a way of seeing who goes in what order.

>the order<

1:Ren
2:Kyota
3:Tobi
4:Kazuno
5:Quill
6:Emi

Ren spins the bottle as it lands on Emi and Emi chuckles before smirking slightly.

[Emi]- "truth or dare?~"

Ren chuckles as they put their hand over their chin as a way to show that they're thinking.

[Ren]- "hmmmm,i say dare~"

We all chuckled as Emi thinks for what she should dare Ren.

[Emi]- "I dare you to tell us who you're secret lover is~"

We all gasped in excitement.

'That's right ,Ren never told us who they were dating!!'

[Quill]-"yeah!,come on man spill!!~"

Ren scoffs as they wave us off.

[Ren]- "yeah hell no,I don't think so.."

We all scoff.

[Emi]- "it's a dare tho!!"

Ren only shrugs in response as he all sigh disappointed.

[Kazuno]- you're no fun..".

We all chuckled as it was Kyota's turn and as he spines it it landed on Kazuno.

[kazuno]- "truth or dare?~"

Kyota chuckles as he shrugs.

[kyota]- "truth I guess.."

Kazuno smirks as she thinks for a minute on what to ask.

[Kazuno]- "is it true that you would fuck guys?~"

Kyota's eyes widen slightly as the question as he sighs while putting his hand behind his neck nervously.

[kyota]- "uhh well,I'm not really sure just yet soo maybe?"

We all nod and put on our best old man voice while saying "indeed~"

We continued to play spin the bottle for the rest of the night and we learned quite a few new things about each other.It was nice to finally have a day where we could be ourselves again.