~Chapter 38pt.2~{guilt}

*The adults at the table during dinner*

Nobody's pov:

The adults were all having a good time downstairs eating dinner while their kids were upstairs leaving them to talk alone and be their normal selves. It was like a little reunion after high school ended for them,especially at times like these it was comforting for them all.

[Kirishima]- "So have you guys heard anything from the others?..,I mean the two squads are missing a few people since we last saw each other~"

Kirishima says as everyone laughs and nods.

[Mina]- "I heard Sero is off traveling the world with Hagakure,they make a cuter couple then you would think~"

Mina says as she sins her fork with her finger against the table slightly.

[Bakugkou]- "YOU MEAN TAPE DISPENSER IS WITH THAT INVISIBLE GIRL?!,YOU CANT EVEN SEE HER!!"

Bakugou yells as he stand up abruptly stands from his seat causing  Kirishima to hit him on the back of the head again making him sit back down.

[Bakugou]- "Ack!..,DAMNIT!!,Would you stop doing that already!!."

[Kirishima]- "Your mom said it's the best way to keep you in check while she's no longer here to do it herself so please calm down babe"

Kirishima said as Bakugou just lays his head on the table.

[Jirou]- "Besides that ~, I heard that Tokoyami and Shoji got together and are now living together happily,as for Momo she became an excellent doctor back in America,and Iida is actually becoming a teacher soon ,as for Ochaco,her and her family own a business ,so she's all over the place with that~"

Everyone laughs and smiles with joy as they all recall their times at high school with each other.

[Kaminari]- "In all seriousness though ..,what about you guys son..,are his memories really gone?.."

The room goes silent as Bakugou sits back up while holding Kirishima's  hand.

[Kirishima]- "Y-yes..and honestly I don't know what to do at this point man..,it feels unreal..and scary.."

Kirishima's voice cracks as he begins to tear up.

[Kirishima]- "I'm scared...,no matter what I do..,I can't protect him...,he's always so hurt...b-because I'm never there...,he had to ..he had to PROTECT ME!...,when it came down to it..,I FAILED HIM...."

Kirishima yells as he holds the side of his head tightly and tears stream down from his face and everyone goes over and hugs him tightly as Bakugou rubs his back smoothly while crying with him.

[Bakugou]- "shhh it's okay,..it's not your fault damnit...,If you're to blame then so am I ..I was the first to fall..,I had you and Kenji both save my ass in the end..,I nearly lost both of you..,so please..STOP BLAMING YOURSELF FOR CHRIST SAKE!!..."

Bakugou yells out as he holds Kirishima tightly and cries as well with everyone surrounding them hoping to make them feel better.

[Asui]- "Don't worry guys..the doctor said that it's still a 50/50 chance so please don't give up just yet..Ribbit.."

Asui says as everyone nods in agreement.

[midoryia]- "And luckily we all got out of there alive ,that's the brighter sides of things.."

[Shoto]-"The best thing we can do now Is to make sure to be here for each other.."