~ chapter 9~:{first day of school}

Kenji's pov:

I had already been up and getting ready for school as I was looking around for my phone. I had thought I told Quill to put it on the charger but I guess he just purposely went against that request just to see me struggle while in the middle of getting ready..damnit..well if I'm being honest Quill has never been to the school yet..and it would be nice to not have to worry about school work for once.

So how about it? You want to go to school today Quill. I chuckled at my thought as I stooped in my tracks and allowed Quill to take over for the day.

———————————

Quill's pov:

As I took control I automatically was excited to see how the whole school experience would be like. Not to mention I would get to see Kazuno and if kenji is too much of a pussy to confess then I sure as hell would take my opportunity.

[Quill]- "Though we are kinda of the same person either way I wouldn't mind sharing~"

I chuckled to myself as I headed downstairs and kenji's parents were making breakfast.

[Kirishima]- "Ken-..Quill!?.."

I scoffed as I was slightly impressed in the red heads ability to tell that we had traded off.

[Quill]- "Wow ,didn't expect you to figure it out as quickly,how could you tell?~"

I asked as the parents chuckled.

[Bakugou]- "Kirishima knows our son a lot more than you would know Quill ,so I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you Baka~"

The blonde one remarked as I chuckled slightly.

[Quill]- "Awww we're gonna be such a beautiful family!!~"

I cheered happily as I hugged both of them tightly and surprisingly they hugged me just the same way back.

—————————————-
{at school}

[Kazuno]- "Hey Quill we're in here!!~"

I looked around to see Kazuno running over to me.

[Quill]- "And how did you know I was Quill?~"

I asked while smirking as I see a slight blush appear on her cheeks.

[Kazuno]- "Well..kenji usually wears his uniform with a tie and not have it nearly all the way unbuttoned.."

Kazuno said as I chuckle at her attention to detail.

[Quill]- "Huh,is that so?~"

[Kazuno]- "Yeah but t-that doesn't matter right now we have class,let's go..."

—————————————————-
{at lunch}

We were all sitting together as I could finally see what meat taste like but the other They stopped me In my tracks once again.

[kyota]- "Uhhhh I thought kenji is a vegetarian?..."

I sighed as I shook my head and ate the steak.

"Me and kenji's digestive and immune system are different once we transfer our control ,it's basically like as if I'm a whole different person ,which I am ,I just don't have my own body anymore.."

They all sadden and as I suspected along with the next question..

[Kazuno]- "Quill...can you tell us more about your past?..."

I completely froze ..I didn't know what to do..I want to tell them but..it's just so painful to remember everything..to reimagine what had happened that day..

Finally I nodded as I tried not to get them to worry.

[Quill]- "Of course,I know how much you would want to know more about me,I mean I am a part of the friend group now as well~"

I chuckled as I tried to hide the pain of seeing all the images of that horrible day flash before my eyes.

[Quill]- "Well..it all started when I was around the age of 7..."

———————————

Hey guys sorry this is a short chapter I'm not feeling well but I wanted to update,the next chapter will be about Quill because I wanted to go into more detail about who he is or was in the past because I know I briefly looked into it in the other chapter but besides all that I hope you're all enjoying the story so far ,let me know if there's anything else you would want to see more of and please don't hesitate to like ,comment,and share.

Byeeeeee!~💙

Word count: 685