~chapter 33~:{true feelings.. }

Nobody's pov:

Quill stood in place while the wind blew calmly and he watched how kenji's body laid unresponsive and only a bright smile could be seen on kenji's face along with the huge hole that was carved into his chest.Kai  was running over to the scene as he was a little behind Quill after hearing Kenji's destress call.

[Kai]- "Big brother watch out!!!!!!!"

'Why...would you smile at a time like this...idiot..'

Quill thought to himself as tears fell from his eyes as Kai yelled out trying to get Quill to see Kaśper trying  to attack Quill while he was off guard.

' I was too late...'

———————————————————————-
{before Quill got to Kenji}

Quill's pov:

*ROAR!!!!!*

I heard kenji's call that we had made up as I jolted up from where I sat slightly startling Kai.

[Kai]- "W-What is it..big brother?.."

My heart was beating quickly as my fear grew.

'Why the hell is he out there?!,he's supposed to be with the others in the seller!!!'

I took off out of the hiding place as I ran to find Kenji.

'Where the hell could he be?!,why was he out here?!,why couldn't he just stay away!!,this isn't his fight!!'

That dumbass is always getting into trouble. No after what anyone says or does he's always thinking about others before himself. He's out here fighting and lending out a distress call even though he knows that he could die

'No I won't let that happen!!!'

My thoughts made my mind clouded as I tumbled around and screamed out for Kenji.

'Just tell me where you are!!,one more time!!'

I eternally screamed at myself as I was unable to find where he could be. I couldn't fly or I would be sighted and would only cause more of a delay to getting to him.

'HE NEEDS ME!!!,PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!'

*flash back*

[Kenji]- "Yeah she means a lot to me but..I would never want to put the burden of having to deal with someone as mentally and physically messed up as me onto her or anyone else to be honest..it would only add to what they're already going through..I guess it's okay though because I'm always going to be here for her..and for everyone I care about..even if I have to distance myself for a bit..I still want to fight to protect them all.."

*end*

[Quill]- "KENJI!!!!!"

*flash back*

[Kenji]- "People in this world need people like you and me..to be there for them,we know what it feels like to be rejected and betrayed..hurt..and with the experience we can help them go through the pain as well..that way it won't be hard on them anymore.."

*end*

[Quill]- "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!??"

*flash back*

[Kenji]- "If I was to die..would they care?..,would I care?..,would  I even be able to feel it?..,a monster like me?.."

*end*

I searched as best as I could but in the end..

*flash back*

Kenji was standing on the balcony as the sun had just risen and the sunlight reflected off of him like it was showing just how important he was in this world but he was crying..