~chapter 10~:{childhood memories}

{Quill's background story}

When I was born my family could see that I was unlike my older siblings right off the bat. See unlike them I was born without my horns or wings ,but they had already had them when they were born. We had thought they would develop as I grew but as I got older they weren't showing up. I was bullied for it a lot but I had kinda like it because my mom was the same way,she was half demon half human so she had the power to hide her demon side and appear completely human. I was attached to her more than anyone else due to this fact ,I loved her so much and I would spend most of my time with her. But I was close with everyone in my family to be honest. Even with my deformities they all loved me so much. I have dark blue hair with one green eye and one purple eye along with tanish skin.I had gotten most of my features from my mom,she had blue hair and tan skin with purple eyes and my dad gave me his green eye . My siblings on the other hand looked completely different. Damien (older brother) had dad's black and red hair with mom's beautiful dark purple eyes. As for Anora she had looked completely like mom. At school there were many demon kids but there were also another type of kids. My parents had told me they were from the goddess realm,angles I think that was there name?..

I had became best friend with a pair of twins specifically from this goddess realm. We hung out all the time even after school. The boys name was Kai and his sisters name was kimmy. She was especially attached to me,she even admitted to having a crush on me. My favorite part of it all was that on my bad days they would take me on flights and because I didn't have my wings I had wanted to see what it would be like. Turns out it was a lot of fun every time.

They had been my only friends since I was 3 and as we all grew up I could tell we would be friends forever..but ..I was wrong..

On my 7th birthday my family and I had just been out celebrating. I had just got my horns and wings after 6 birthdays finally the 7th one was my luckiest. Or so I had thought...

Without even two seconds back home we were all ambushed while our backs were turned. The goddess realm had started slaughtering us one by one as I was also attacked by a pair of twins ,Kai and kimmy. They had me out numbered and I had just started learning how to use my demon powers so I had lost. Along with loosing one of my horns and my left eye. I was left to slowly bleed out and die as I watched my parents take their last breath. My only friends had betrayed me right before my eyes..like all the years we had grown up together were nothing..like it was all a lie just to watch me die..but why?!...why would they do this..what did i ever do to them..what did my family ever do to them?!...

[Kai]- "Well,well,we'll,how does it feel to feel worthless after many years of thinking you guys were stronger~"

Kai said as he rested his foot on the side of my head crushing it slightly.

[Quill]- "W-why a-are y-you doing this k-Kai...I though w-we we're friends...why would you want to hurt me..why would you hurt my family!!??.."

As I cried my eyes out I had tried everything to do at least something but I was completely useless.

[kimmy]- "See you around cutie...not!~"

Kimmy teases as she flew off with Kai right behind her..they had always been protective of each other....at this point I had thought that was the last of it,I was just gonna lay their and accept my fait ,I had already lost everything...my brother..my sister..my dad...mom?...mom?!..

My mom was slowly limping over to me as she fell two inches away from me. She was completely in her human form the whole time and yet they still harmed her!..why?! ..she wasn't even fighting back!!...she wouldn't hurt anybody!..

[Quill's mom]- " I love you Quill...please..continue to grow up and be strong hearted...I'll transfer your soul to rest inside of another body..with little power I have I can't restore all of you...please forgive me...I'm sorry we let this happen on your special day...be strong Quill..."

My mom spoke her last words as her hand glowed a bright and vibrant blue signaling that she was using her powers as blood fell from her mouth and she began to cough up more and more blood. It was the worst sight I have ever seen,not only her but my dad and siblings as well were just lying there lifelessly with their wings torn and nothing but blood was covering them.

[Quill]- "I-I don't w-wanna go!,mommy please!! Let me stay!!"

I had cried my lungs out but she didn't listen and the last thing I had seen was her smile ..even with how much pain she was in she still smiled so brightly..and before I knew it I could see through someone else's eyes as they walked into what looked to be a doctors office.

[Doctor]- "Looks like you're a very lucky little boy kenji,you do in-fact have a quirk!~"

The doctor told kenji as he smiled but as I sat there I knew he was in pain..I couldn't help but look back and I could see that in kindergarten he was bullied because he didn't have a quirk ..but why was he so sad?..

As I kept seeing through his eyes I could never talk to him due to my injuries and not fully being able to use my demon powers.

By the time we were 13 I had figured out how my demon powers worked but I couldn't control it and since kenji was so emotional they had took over him and he had harmed someone without even knowing about it..

'Did I do that?...no I couldn't have..could I?..'

Kenji was so torn up about it that he had completely given up on the fact that he was even there ..he stopped taking and he stopped trying to use his quirk..I'm sorry kenji..I wish I could've been there for you..when they had found out that I was in his body..they had called me a curse..and started to use kenji for experimenting..I hated the fact that he had to go through all of this alone..but the. He met Ren..and at first I loved the fact that he had gotten a friend finally but then I was kinda jealous at the fact that he was the able to be there..and I couldn't be..

———————

{present time /at the lunch table}

[Quill]- "And that's it...that's everything..."

I haven't noticed as I was telling the story but I was crying...

———————————-
Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far,let me know what your thoughts are down in the comments and tell me what you guys think will happen next 😏💕
please don't hesitate to like share and comment,love you all

byeeee!!~💙

Word count: 1276