A One Of A Kind Collectible

Violet Chachki had always been a weird kid. If you looked under her bed you could always find some Playboy magazines and some printed pictures of Dita Von Teese and Bettie Paige. At night her room turned into a runway and at twelve she started doing aerial gym. 

She was actually a pretty shy child, full of insecurity and doubt. At six she had worn red lipstick to school and since then she had stayed simple and minimalistic. She lived that life of a simple outcast by the day and a little diva at night. Violet didn't have friends her age. She wasn't bullied, she was just lonely. When her parents were out she grabbed her mother's makeup and played with it. She didn't even know why she hid it, but she felt like what she was doing was extremely long.

The time she didn't spend hanging out with her friends she spent studying. By high school she basically had no personality. All of her teachers were a little worried, but they saw a lot of potential in her and could already see her getting scolarships for the best universities.

At home she didn't talk about her plans and her parents already assumed that she was going to Cambridge, or maybe Oxford. She hadn't talked much since she had stopped being a toddler and they just thought it was some kind of teen rebellion. They had quit worrying and since the kid was doing great at school they hoped that she would open up in college.

She didn't attend her graduation and a week later she had moved away to fashion school. She didn't even question if she had disappointed anyone. She was tired of being a rule-follower. She had quit her dreams a long time ago and it was time to get them back. And that wasn't all. She was ready to get into the nightclub scene.

She would be Dita Von Teese. She would be Bettie Paege. She would a one of a kind collectible. At last, she would be Violet Chahcki.