After Party

Violet woke up on her bed, fully dressed and with a pretty bad headache. Pearl had mercy and didn't play her music that day. Either that or she was also asleep and pretty messed up. She didn't remember much, or at least she didn't want to. When she tried to stand up she felt her head spinning. She forced herself to fully stand up and look in the tiny mirror. Ew. Disgusting. The eyeliner that she thought looked so good was now smeared all over her face - and she later realized, all over the white duvet. Her hair was messy, she smelled like vodka and her shirt felt sticky. She promised herself he wouldn't go out again.

She grabbed some fresh clothes and took  a shower. Every tiny sound was like a punch to her head, but once she was clean and her hair was brushed she felt a lot better. She opened the door to find Pearl fully showered and fresh making breakfast in the kitchen. She lifted her head to find Violet staring at her.

- Oh, I'm used to it, we do this every week. - she explained, and Violet nodded and walked to the table. Pearl had already prepared a cup of coffee for her and she had never felt as thankful for a friend. - So how are you feeling today, Chachki?

- To be honest, I'm feeling like shit. - she said with a sigh. - I don't remember a thing and I didn't even drink that much.

- You're a lightweight drinking. - she smirked. - I can make a summary. The girls liked you, but turns out you become mean when you drink. You made a girl cry at the bar because she spilled a drink on you and you gave her such a dirty look. Also, you made out with Miss Fame in the bathroom. And you may have joined Katya in the dance floor. You weren't that bad.

Memories started flooding in and she felt like she was going to blush.  Oh, yeah she remembered all of that. Fuck. Once she finished her coffee she went back to her room and sat down on her bed and played some Marilyn Monroe music quietly until her headache was over.

She received a message on her phone and opened it.

"Hey! It's Fame. You wrote your number on my hand yesterday."