Author's Note

First of all, thank you so much for sitting through my first ever complete fanfic!

I hope you enjoyed it, I definitely had a lot of fun writing it - as you could probably assume since it did not take long! English isn't my first language, so this is great training to me and I hope you liked reading what came out of my mind.

You probably realized that I left an open ending, just in case I ever wanted to write a part two, which will probably happen.

I don't write to vent, however the character of Violet is most definitely based off of myself - yes, I to am a repressed, average, burlesque-longing awkward kid. 

I have started a second story called ACT OUT, this time about Courtney Act, in which some of these characters may make a guest appearance! I recommend you check that out and I guarantee I will be writing more in the future, even if it's just to make quarantine more bearable. I know my writing isn't flawless, but I just enjoy writing little, fun stories about people that inspire me. I use the queens as characters, so keep in mind that I am never referring to the real people! I just draw inspiration from them to create characters and shape stories.

Thank you again for following me in my writing journey, any kind of engagement is highly appreciated and I hope to see you all again soon!

Lots of love and stay safe,

Tina (@chachkimonsoon on IG!)