If I Told You I Love You Thorin x Reader

Pairing: Thorin x Reader

Song:Four- Sleeping at last

Warnings: None.

An: Sorry that I haven't written anything in a while! And I know it's a bit short but this was a spur of the moment thing. I hope you all enjoy!

If I showed you that I still bleed would you love me?

If I bared my heart would take ahold of it and whisper your darkest desire so that I may to hold it close to my chest?

Oh Mahal how you make a fool out of me.

Time and time again I find myself falling to my knees to sing you my praise.

How they fall on deaf ears.

If only you could hear my desperate cry.

When you gaze upon me I might as well be bare. You strip off every life I have lived and look into the frightened child that I am.

That we all are in this to big a world.

To big in the sense that there is still space between us that my heart and fantasies desire cannot fulfill.

I want to hold you in my arms so that I no longer have to fear you leaving me.

If I told you how much I love you. Would you be afraid of me?

Afraid of the blood on my hands. Of my burdened shoulders that weigh me down into the earth. Or would you help me wash myself clean and hold that weight in your steady hands?

I would do the same for you. Take that far away gaze in your eyes and give you that horizon you look upon. I would happily pull away those clouds darkening your skies.

If you asked for it I would pluck each star from the sky and place them in your palms. I would close your fist and seal it away with a kiss.

If I told you I wish to spend my life with you would you smile with joy and tell me you have felt the same or would you laugh and cast me aside?

If your name kissed my lips would you listen to me? Would you give me that same look of reverence that I have given to you?

I wish I could press my lips to yours. Run my fingers through your hair and leave you breathless on moonlight nights.

I want to hold you in my arms and lay kisses along your jaw, your shoulder, and down to your chest.

I wish I could lay you down each night and be your warmth. Make you tremble with ecstasy as my name falls past your lips.

If I told you I loved you would it have hurt more to say goodbye?

Each night I call to Malhal to bring me to you and each day I find myself thrusted back into darkness.

When I tell you my heart is heavy I wish that it was gone. I can't stand to see you morn without me by your side.

When I reach out to touch you my fingers flutter past. Each time I place my hand in your there's nothing I can grab.

If I told you I loved you.

Would I have come to pass?