Adventure Pal

You woke up and glanced to your side to see Jordan missing. You sat up quickly then saw him holding your bow and aiming at trees. He then would release the arrow and either groan or jump excitedly if he did great.

"Whatcha doing?" You question him. He jumped and spun towards you.
"Oh uh, I was practicing with your bow, I think it would be cool to get good at using it." He looked embarrassed that he was caught.
"I guess I should have asked I'm sorry." You smiled.
"It's fine I really don't mind, just don't hurt yourself." He nodded and went back to practicing. You packed everything up and grabbed out two apples.
"Ready to go?" You asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be." Jordon replied walking over to you. He handed you the bow and you slung it onto your back.

You both ate your apples and kept walking along. You guessed you only had about 1 more hour before you made it to Alex's. Jordan seemed to be doing a lot better when it came to walking long distances and you were very proud of how strong he was.

"Where are we even going?" Jordan questioned while he looked around.
"We are going to a friend of mine's. She's just a little older than you and I think you two would make a great team." Jordan nodded.
"Is it Alex? She's the only girl you spoke about." You smiled. He really did pay attention.
"Yea, that's who we are going to." He looked proud of himself.

You two kept walking and finally came across a great house. You hoped Alex would be home and walked up to the front door. You knocked and waited for a reply.

"Who is- oh y/n! Hi!" Alex opened the door and hugged you. You hugged back then she looked towards Jordan.
"Who's this?" She curiously asked.
"I'm Jordan, y/n's brother." He introduces himself and stuck his hand out. Alex shook it and smiled.
"I didn't know you had a brother." Alex spoke looking at you.
"Yea, it's a long story." She nodded.
"So what are you two doing here?"
"Well, I was wondering if you'd want an adventure pal? I'm still doing my job and wasn't sure where to bring Jordan so I thought maybe you two would get along." You informed.
"That sounds fun! I've been wanting someone to adventure with." Jordan smiled and so did you.
"That's awesome, well I should be heading out soon. I told Herobrine I'd visit him soon." You laughed slightly and went to hug Jordan, he hugged you.
"Ok, thanks for bringing me a friend, we will have a bunch of fun." Alex gushed. you hugged her then went out the door. Jordan walked out the door and waved as you walked away.
"Until next time!" You shouted. He smiled and then was out of sight as you walked over the hill. Off to Herobrine's.

You were thankful Herobrine, Steve, and Alex all lived semi-close to each other. You only had to walk for about a day until you would come across Herobrine's place. You thought about how long you'd stay and decided 3 days wouldn't be bad. You'd stock up on food, tell Herobrine everything and learn everything he's done. You two were quite close despite his odd attitude. You continued your walk to Herobrine's just humming along.

"Thank you for helping the boy. I don't have another task for you now so enjoy your free time." Notch spoke. Two diamonds and a new pair of boots spawned in front of you. You gladly took them and smiled.
"Thanks! Wait, did you know the boy was my brother?" You questioned Notch.
"Yes I did, now I must go." You sighed. I wonder why he didn't tell me?

You quickly removed your old boots and slipped on the new ones. They were quite comfortable. You tossed you old ones to the side and smiled. Bye bye old boots.

You then kept making your way to Herobrine's.

You could see Herobrine's Manor in the distance and sped up. You made it to the front door and knocked. The door opened and there stood Nick. You smiled and so did he.

"Long time no see y/n. How are you?" He questioned as you walked in. He shut the door.
"I'm doing good. I recently got to see my brother again which was super fun." You informed.
"Cool! Where is he?"
"I left him with Alex, he's just a little bit younger than her and I was sure they would get  along together. I still have to do work." Nick nodded in understanding.
"Well you better bring him here at some point, I'd love to meet him."
"Will do, maybe I'll bring him here in a month or so, he's going to be adventuring a lot so I'll have to catch him when he's home."
"Makes sense. Well, I assume you came here for Herobrine. He's actually out now but should be back in about an hour. Would you like something to eat?" Nick informs.
"Oh yes please I'm starving." Nick nodded and you both walked to the kitchen. Nick brought out a steak and put it on a plate. He sat it down in front of you then sat across from you.

You ate your steak and talked with Nick. It was always fun being able to catch up with Nick. He had informed you that Herobrine had been leaving a lot more but was always back at night. He was worried about him and you reassured him that you would talk to Herobrine. It had been about two hours and suddenly the front door opened. You and nick both got up and walked towards the front door. Herobrine walked in looking bruised and out of breathe.

"Herobrine? What happened?" You asked worriedly as you walked up.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He sounded annoyed and upset to see you.
"I just came to visit like you wanted." You responded.
"I didn't think it would be so soon." He sounded monotone.
"I need to clean up, I'll meet you in the library in a bit." Herobrine then teleported away.
"That was odd." Nick said from beside you.
"Odd? Even for him?" Nick nodded.
"Well uh, I'm gonna go wait in the library I guess." You informed.
"Ok, I'll let you two talk." Nick then walked in the opposite direction.

You walked into the library and sat in one of the chairs. You looked around and didn't notice anything different. There were a few cob webs in the corners which was surprising, Herobrine was always in here and never liked it to be dirty. Something was definitely up and you wanted to figure it out.