Odd Behavior

You were still sitting in the chair when Herobrine walked in. He immediately walked over to you and you stood up. He hugged you tightly.

"I'm sorry I acted like that when I came in." He mumbled. You hugged him back.
"It's ok." You responded. You both stopped hugging and sat down in chairs across from each other.
"So, do you have anything you wanna talk about?" You questioned.
"Eh, not really. What about you? Anything exciting happen?" You smiled and got ready to talk.

You told Herobrine all about helping your brother and dropping him off at Alex's. He said the same thing as Nick, he wanted to meet him. You promised that you would bring him there soon enough. You both didn't have much more to talk about.

"I think I'm going to go get some stuff to make Jordan a bow, he seemed like he enjoyed using mine so he should have one of his own." You informed Herobrine as you stood up.
"Ok, do you want some help?" He questioned.
"I'm good. Thanks though." You then walked out. You left the manor and went searching for some wood.

You cut down a tree and killed a few spiders. You had everything you needed to make the bow and went back inside. You went into Herobrine's crafting room and began creating a bow. Once you had finished you carved out a little message.

'To Jordan: stay safe and have fun.
Love, y/n'

You smiled then realized you should make something for Alex. You got some of the left over wood and began making a sword hilt. She was always amazing when it came to using a sword so a brand new one wouldn't be a bad idea. You used two of your diamonds and created the sword. You then decided to carve something into it.

'To Alex: enjoy the little things.
Love, y/n.'

You smiled at your creations and looked outside. It must have been the middle of the night. You laid the bow and sword next to your stuff in the guest room and made your way back to the library. It seemed like the place Herobrine would be. You walked in and saw Herobrine fast asleep on the chair where you left him. He looked very uncomfortable. You debated for a moment and decided to wake him.

"Herobrine?" You gently shook him and he sat up.
"What? Did I fall asleep?" He looked around confused.
"Yea, you fell asleep on the chair. I didn't want to wake you but I figured you would be more comfortable in bed." He gave a small smile when you said that.
"Thanks y/n." He looked embarrassed that he was caught sleeping. You weren't sure why.
"You're Welcome. Now I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight Hero." He smiled even wider.
       "You have a nickname for me now?" He questioned. You rolled your eyes jokingly.
      "Yes, I do. Now goodnight." You smiled and walked out.

      You walked into the guest room and went straight to bed. You quickly fell asleep, happy to be in a bed.

       You woke up that morning feeling well rested. You decided to go get something to eat. You walked into the kitchen to see Herobrine cooking some eggs.

       "Morning y/n!" He said happily.
      "Morning Hero." You smiled and sat at the table. He seemed better now.
      "Hungry?" He questioned.
      "Very." He nodded and put some eggs on two different plates. He set them down on the table and sat down across from you.
      "So, how long do you plan to stay here?"
      "I was thinking 3 to 4 days, if that's ok with you."
      "You can stay as long as you'd like." He smiled. He's smiling a lot.
       "Thanks."
      "You're Welcome. I was thinking, maybe you and I could go adventure when you're ready to leave? We haven't gotten to hang out for more than about 4 days since the Null stuff. I'd love to spend some time with you." He suggested.
      "That sounds fun. We could totally do that."

You both ate breakfast and talked about all sorts of things. You both talked about places you could explore and things you could do. After you both finished eating, you moved your conversation to the library.

"So, I've been thinking. When I don't have any work to do I would love to have somewhere to stay and live. I really enjoy coming here and going to Steve's, but I'd love a house of my own. Do you want to help me find a spot and build a home?" You admitted to Herobrine.
"I'd love to. Maybe that can be our adventure." He seemed very excited to spend time with you. You weren't sure why, because you thought you were a boring person.
"Good idea. Maybe we should head out tomorrow morning?" You suggested.
"Yea, sounds good." He agreed.

The rest of the day you both played different games. Some games were board game and some were more physical, like hide n seek or tag. Nick joined the two of you multiple times. Things were going great and Nick even admitted that Herobrine was acting a lot better.

"It's really late, I'm gonna head to bed so we can get going in the morning." You informed Herobrine.
"Alright, night y/n."
"Night Hero." You both went different ways.

You got into the spare room and crawled in bed. You slowly fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning with a yawn. You stretched out your arms as you sat up then stood up. You made your way out of the room and towards the kitchen. You ate a random baked potato and went back to the room. I guess Hero is still asleep. You packed up your bag and set it back down. You went into Herobrine's storage room and grabbed two pieces of paper. You wrote a little note on each, one to Jordan, and the other to Alex. You signed them and folded them. You then grabbed some extra string and tied the letters to their weapons.

After finishing everything you decided to go find Herobrine. You walked into his bedroom and saw him just hovering above the ground. You cautiously walked forward.

"Hero? Are you ok?" You questioned. His eyes flew open and they were glowing red. That's odd.
"Hero?" You asked again. He stopped hovering and stared at you. He moved his head to the side slightly.
"Who are you?" He spoke. His voice seemed deeper and... foreign.
"What do you mean? It's me, y/n." You were worried, soemthing was definitely off.
"I do not know you." Your heart rate picked up. Something was definitely wrong.
"Hero, listen to me. You know who I am. Are you ok? What's wrong Hero?" You tried to soothe him.
"Stop calling me Hero. I'm Herobrine." It was then you knew, this wasn't him.