Stranger

It was time. You woke up at an unholy hour and found Steve on the couch. Matter was still asleep so you shook Steve. He groaned and sat up.

"What's happening?" He questioned.
"Sh. We are leaving. Herobrine is going to meet us outside." You explained quietly.

You helped Steve up and you both walked out the front door. You walked into the pasture and Herobrine teleported beside you. You jumped but then relaxed when you saw it was Herobrine.

"Ready?" He questioned. You both nodded. You suddenly teleported away and were standing in Notch's home.
"Y/n, Steve, nice to see you two. Here's a potion. I have a few more things to prep before we can follow through with it." Notch quickly explained before handing Steve a potion. He went back to his computer and typed away.
"When does Matter wake up?" Herobrine questioned.
"I'm not sure. I don't think it's a specific time he just kinda wakes whenever." Herobrine nodded.
"I'm gonna go outside to watch just incase he comes." Steve said holding a diamond sword. He walked out before you could protest.

Notch stood up and left the room, going to what u assumed was a different computer. Herobrine took a deep breath and turned to look you in the eyes.

"Y/n, I- uh, I want you to have this. Even if you don't remember me I just want you to know you'll always have me with you." He handed you a small box.

You opened it to see a ring on a chain. The ring had a small engraving reading 'everything will be ok' on the outside and the inside had a small heart with 'Hero' beside it. You pulled the necklace out and put it around your neck.

"Thank you." Your eyes teared slightly and you gave him a hug. He hugged you back tightly. You suddenly heard a shout and some clashing. You and Herobrine looked at each other and rushed outside.

Matter was fighting Steve. Steve was holding his ground well. Herobrine spawned a sword and rushed to Steve's side. You didn't have anything so you rushed back in to find Notch. You found him sitting at a computer.

"Matter is here and he's not happy." You spoke quickly. Notch stood up and ran towards the door.
"Grab two swords from my room." He pointed to a room to the right. You saw a strange purple sword and a diamond sword. You rushed back to him and handed him the purple one.
"Something is still loading. We only have a few minutes left. Try to hold him off." You nodded and you both ran out.

You struggled fighting Matter, he was strong. Even with the four of you attacking he was able to slowly wear you down. Steve was on the ground breathing heavy and Herobrine had a slash on his face. Notch was fighting fully and you were breathing heavy. Matter grabbed your arm and pulled you back. He went to put his sword up but you caught his hand with yours.

"Nice try." You spit. You twisted his arm and took his sword.
"You think that will help you?" He seethed. He spawned two swords into his hands and ran at you. Herobrine ran in front of you and started fighting. You ran over to help.

You all fought as Notch kept checking his watch. You had a feeling it was almost ready. You fight with all your might, as did everyone else. Matter raised his hand and brought it down causing a cage to fall from the sky onto Steve. He got stuck and started trying to breakout.

Matter clearly had a few tricks up his sleeves as he wrapped something around Herobrine's wrist causing it to fly to the ground. He couldn't teleport and his wrist was stuck. You tried to dodge his next attack but he threw something sticky at your feet. You looked in horror as he ran towards Notch. You were stuck and couldn't help. Notch went to click something on his watch when Matter hit him with the sword. Notch fell to the ground and Matter stood above him with his sword raised.

"Stranger!" Notch shouted. You tensed up and your eyes closed.

You opened your eyes to see a confusing scene. Some cloaked figure was slowly disappearing and the man beneath him sat up and stared at you. You looked to your side to see a man with glowing white eyes look at you sadly and a very similar looking man with his hand over his mouth.

"Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?!" You started getting worried and looking around. Your wrist was wrapped in a bandage but you didn't know what happened.
"Y/n?" The glowing eyed man spoke.
"What?" They walked towards you and you stepped back.

They stopped immediately. The other man who looked nothing liked the others walked over to them and whispered something. They nodded and you watched, terrified.

"You're y/n. You are an AI within this world. We had to remove your memories to destroy someone." He explained.
"The cloaked figure?" You questioned.
"Yes. I'm Notch, the creator of this land. They are Herobrine," he pointed to the glowing eyed man, "and Steve. They are your friends." You nodded.
"Will I ever get my memorier back?" You questioned Notch.
"Probably in four months." You nodded.

"Everything will be ok."