Epilogue

You were brought back to the house you apparently owned and met your younger brother. It was hard not knowing anything or anyone. Notch had explained your job to you, but told you that you could work once you had your memories back.

The four months without your memories were painful. You never felt like you fit in. Everyone knew you, but you didn't know anyone. Herobrine checked on you every other day and your brother stayed with you for a week so you could know him more. You met a skeleton named Nick who was exceptionally nice. You didn't know monsters could speak but you thought it was cool.

After four months you got to know everyone enough. You still didn't know anything that had happened with them though. Apparently you had been through a lot.

Once the four month anniversary of your lost memories hit you asked Notch if it was working. He informed you it would take longer than expected.

Five months hit and you were out with all of your friends. They wanted to hang out. Notch was even there which was new. Everyone went silent and Herobrine looked at you. You looked back at him confused as he spoke.

"Y/n?" Your eyes widened as your memories flooded back in. You closed your eyes in pain then opened them back up.
"Hero?" He smiled wide and hugged you. You hugged back as everyone cheered. You finally had your memories back.

That night before bed you and Hero went to look at the stars. You laid beside him and felt at peace.

"Y/n?" You sat up and looked at him.
"I love you."