Chapter 14

Please vote and comment! I'd love some feedback, xo.

Glancing at the suitcases laid open on the bed, I decide to make sure I didn't forget anything essential. In a few hours, I leave for Venice and I'll be gone all summer. Sebastiano has been nothing but supportive about it, making me appreciate how different he is from my previous boyfriend.

"Toothbrush, check. Underwear, check. Multiple outfits, check and check." I whisper to myself, patting the garments of clothes in the suitcases.

I go through the list of everything I could possibly need while I'm away and check it all off. Sighing in relief that I was all done, I zip the suitcases shut.

"You all set, principessa?" His voice startles me slightly, but I turn around and see Sebastiano leaning against the wooden door frame.

"Yes, I have everything I need." I walk towards him and he opens his arms for me. I settle in the comfort of his arms as he embraces me tightly. He presses a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Are you sure you don't mind that I'll be gone for a few months?" I ask, biting my lip as if I don't already know the answer.

"As long as you are a good girl, we have nothing to worry about." His taunting tone makes me shiver. "Let's get going, or do you need to be fucked again to have something to remember me by while you're away?"

My cheeks heat up at the vulgarity in his voice, but that's not the only part of me that heats up. My core feels like it's been set on fire, his suggestion lit the lust inside of me.

Sebastiano's eyes settle on my expression and it's as if he knows exactly what I need. He drops to his knees and spreads my legs apart, pulling down my leggings. As his rough hands gently rub against my skin, I clench my legs together.

"Ah, ah, ah," he whispers, pressing delicate kisses down my legs to my ankles, pressing them apart.

I suck in a deep breath when he blows cool air on my pussy. With a quick kiss to my wet lips, I shiver.

"What a pretty cunt," he says before spreading my lips and taking a long lick, tasting my juices. His explicit words make me heated even more than without. The lust I feel for him is begging for some action, some release.

He continues licking and sucking on my folds before I quiver, moaning out loud and finding my release. Juices flood from my tightness and moisten Sebastiano's face.

Sebastiano stands and throws the suitcases off of the bed before laying down, his hands behind his head. A smile creeps up on my face as I know what he wants.

I place a knee on the bed, pulling the leggings off completely. Then, I crawl towards Sebastiano's muscular figure. His shirt is raised, showing off his defined abs and v-line. I run my hand down his chest, reaching the top of his sweatpants. Since today he stayed home to take me to the airport, he decided on comfier attire than what he's used to.

Pulling down his sweatpants, his erection sprang free. He must've skipper the underwear today for easier access, I suppose. I throw my leg over his body, straddling his waist. I grab the base of his shaft and rub his tip on my heated wetness before gently pushing it inside of me. I lowered my body onto his length and inhaled at the short lived discomfort. Before I knew it, I was riding him while he pushed into me in quick thrusts.

Sebastiano lets out grunts as our bodies collide, skin slapping against skin. The fullness I feel gets stronger until I fall over the edge, and I'm letting out my release.

"Yes, come for me, principessa." He grunts, through gritted teeth. As I'm coming down from my high, Sebastiano thrusts deeper than before, letting out his seed into me. The warmth fills me.

I raise my hips and let his cock fall, his come dripping out onto his soft length. Feeling my cheeks heat up, I quickly run to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, I undress completely and enter into the water. I hear a knock on the door and then it opens, revealing a naked Sebastiano.

"Can I join?" He asks in his deep voice.

Without speaking, I open the shower door and let him in. He squirts some shampoo on his hand and starts massaging it into my scalp. I let out a low moan and he chuckled. Once he's finished rinsing my hair, he turns and I shampoo his hair.

"You know, I'm going to miss this a lot, principessa." He whispers.

"Me too," I sigh, knowing that it will hurt to be away from him but I'll be having fun with my best friend.

After our shower, I blow dried my hair and changed into a comfy, yet cute outfit for the plane ride. Sebastiano put on a dress shirt and slacks, needing to make an appearance at one of his clubs after he dropped me off.

During our ride to the airport, where Sebastiano's jet was waiting for me, we talked about Venice and the different sights to see in Italy while I'm there.

Once we arrived, we both got out of the car and hugged while Luca, who was already waiting for me, got my luggage.

"I'll be one phone call away, babe." I say, pressing a kiss to his lips. Before I had the chance to pull away, he pulled me in for a deeper kiss than I intended in public.

"Goodbye, principessa." He says, waving to me as I walk up the steps to the entrance of the private jet.

I wave, one last time, before turning and not looking back. On the jet, I sat down and closed the shade to the window so I wouldn't be tempted to spare another look. If I did, it might've made me stay.