Chapter 20

While talking with Sebastiano and Belmont, I swirled my whiskey in my glass. A loud scream comes from down the hall, the men look over in concern. Sebastiano questions, "What was that? Did you hear that?"

My reply was quick, "I didn't hear anything." Then, an even louder noise roared from down the hall. That sent Belmont and Sebastiano running. Groaning, I threw my glass against the wall and ran after them, as fast as I could.

The door of a bedroom in the hall was kicked open by Belmont and Sebastiano rushed in, followed by me. The sight was intriguing, a smirk grew on my face as I took it in.

Bash was on the floor, a deep slit on his neck, almost completely decapitating him. My gaze went from Bash's body to Madeleine, who was on the bed. These pants became uncomfortable as I popped a boner.

Madeleine had Clement tied up on the bed, a piece of her dress in his mouth as a gag. She was on her knees, her dress in shreds and her entire ass and pussy were exposed to me. I could feel my erection twitch and I thought I might come until I realized she was teasing Clement with a large knife. I watched as Madeleine licked all the way down the knife before holding it dangerously close to Clement's cock.

When Madeleine noticed she had an audience, she turned around to face us. "Thanks for coming, but I have everything handled." Belmont raced forward to pull Madeleine off of Clement, ripping a blanket off the bed and covering her with it.

Belmont spoke through his teeth, "What the fuck is this?" Madeleine looked at her brother, emotionless. "They tried to rape me with masks on." Belmont looked between his two guards, shaking his head, as if he couldn't believe it.

I neared Madeleine and pulled her into a hug, "I'm so sorry this happened. If only you were under my care, this would never happen. Like discussed, I'd make a great husband and father. I'd be better to you than ever before." Belmont and Sebastiano's heads snapped towards us, "What?!"

I tilted her head up, and leaned down, our lips almost touching. Madeleine was pulled from my grasp. "We're leaving," Belmont said as he dragged her out the door. Sebastiano followed.

When they were out of the room, I looked over at Clement and screamed, "You imbecile! How could you let this happen?! I should let her finish what she started!" Clement shook his head violently, begging. I grabbed the knife that Madeleine dropped and dragged it across his throat in one quick slice.

That's what I get for thinking two idiots could get the job done.

Madeleine

Belmont was holding my shoulders, keeping the blanket from falling, as he practically shoved me out the door. Sebastiano was hot on our trail, I could hear his footsteps close.

Once we reached the cars, Belmont looked around skeptical, unsure of who to trust. "You brought her to your enemy's home and you didn't think something would happen? Thank God your sister had a knife strapped to her or else this would look completely different!" Sebastiano stood dangerously close to Belmont, pointing a finger at his chest.

Rolling my eyes, I shot my hand out and grabbed Sebastiano's pointed finger. I looked up at him in an innocent way, batting my eyelashes for results. Sebastiano's hard attitude disappeared as his gaze went from my face to my large stomach. He placed his calloused hands on my stomach, rubbing it slowly. Without any second thoughts, Sebastiano dropped down into a squat and he pursed his lips to kiss my belly softly.

I looked over at Belmont and I could see a look of guilt on his face as he watched. When Sebastiano stood back up, Belmont began, "I'm so sorry. I thought she would be happier and more safe with me.. But I was horribly wrong," he looked towards me, "I'm sorry. If you continue to stay with me, I can't guarantee your safety."

"Is my safety guaranteed anywhere?" I scoff. He shakes his head slowly. "Then I'm staying with you-". Sebastiano interrupts, "And after the baby is born?"

Biting the inside of my cheek, I pause before answering, "You can visit." As I'm turning towards the car, I see his fists ball up at his sides from the corner of my eyes.

I enter the car and take a deep breath, completely unfazed by this night. I might've killed a man and almost tortured another with knife seduction, but it doesn't matter to me anymore.

Sebastiano and Belmont exchanged a few calm, collected words outside the vehicle before Belmont slides in next to me. Looking at Belmont, I ask, confused, "Who's driving?"

Before he can reply, the driver's side door opens and someone slides in. "So are we ready to get moving?" I gasp as I take in the sight of our driver.

Lucian is sitting in the seat, his hands grasping the steering wheel as he looks back at us. "What are you doing here?" I exclaim. He smiles, "Isn't it obvious?"

I shake my head, "You're his second in command. He needs you." "Not as much as he needs to know his child is safe." My heart sank into my chest as I realized what I was doing to Sebastiano by keeping him from his child. With that, Lucian turned around and began to pull out of the driveway