Chapter 28

Dressed up in a very tight and short dress, with a gun strapped to one thigh and a knife to the other, I walked into the club where my boyfriend was taken. I look around, noticing this place was filled with mostly Spaniards with lots of women all over them.

Using my girl power, I make my way to the one that looks the most feared, realizing he must be the boss. I take his hand in mind and bring him onto the dance floor. I watch his eyes rake over my body, full of lust. We begin dancing, with me grinding on him. Within seconds, I feel his large boner pressing against my body. I whisper in his ear, "Let's go somewhere private." Eagerly, he leads me to a room upstairs.

Our lips meet, and I push him against the desk. I feel around on his body looking for a weapon. One, I feel one gun strapped on his belt. Taking off his belt, he bites my lip. Quickly, I take his wrists and tie the belt around them tightly. "What the fuck?" I pull away, holding his own gun against his head. He squints, looking at me better with the improved lighting. "Oh fuck. You're her."

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused. He laughs, "There's a picture of you and your daughter in his wallet. Fucking pussy." Instantly, I slam the gun against the side of his head, making him groan in pain. All of a sudden, loud screams and gunfire can be heard from downstairs. "You bitch!" He yells. I slam my hand against his mouth and whisper in his ear, "If you want to live, you need to give me some answers."

"I would never." I pull the knife out from under my dress and press it against his stomach, "You will. I'll chop off your dick." "Oh but when I'm free, I'll tell him what a wonderful kisser you are and how enthralling that body is." I rip his pants down and put the knife against his hard dick. "Aw, you're turned on by this? How kinky."

He yells loudly. Suddenly, he's got my head in between his arms in a chokehold, laughing. Once I begin gasping for air, the door swings open and in come his men. "What the fuck?" One grabs me while another frees him. He pulls up his pants and slaps me across the face. I spit blood at him.

He points the gun at my forehead but before he could press the trigger, he gets shot in the arm. I look around to see Belmont and Lucian leading a group of men into the room, taking out all of the Spanish men quickly, besides the boss. Belmont pulls me into a hug, "Sister, I'm so glad you're safe." He pulls me out of the room, but as he does, a shot rings down the hall.

Belmont falls to the floor, blood seeping out of a wound in his head. I scream, "No!" Lucian runs out and starts shooting, successfully killing the shooter. Tears flow out from my eyes and Lucian pulls me towards him. His blood stained my dress, snots were coming out of my nose. Trying to contain myself, I take deep breaths into Lucian's shirt.

Without thinking, I rush into the room and hold a knife against the Spanish boss's throat. "Talk now. Your man murdered my brother. I'm no longer playing." One of Sebastiano's men speaks up as I press the knife deeper against his neck, "Madeleine! If you kill him, we will never know!"

"Bring in his wife and child. Now!" Quickly, the men run around and his wife is brought in holding a son. I back away from the boss and make my way to the wife. "Hold her," I demand, grabbing the son from her arms as she screams and cries out.

This child is no more that a few months old. I press the knife against his throat slowly and everyone starts yelling. The boss yells out, "No! Not my son. I'll bring you to him. Please." Tears pool in his eyes. Handing the son back, I press the knife back to the boss's throat, "Don't even try to play me, bitch."

I let him lead me downstairs, and as I pass Lucian, he has a look of disgust on his face. Whatever needs to be done. I know for sure that this man would've done the same to Palatina.

He leads us to a trap door in a back room, and brings us down the unsturdy stairs. I gasp at the sight of a bloodied Sebastiano on a wooden chair under a single light. I run to him and cut the rope off of him.

"Baby," I whisper.

He tenses, "Madeleine?" His eyes shoot up and make contact with mine, then wanders to Lucian. He stands up and pushes Lucian against the wall, "What the fuck?"

"Hey!" I yell and get between them. "I made him. This was all me," Lucian snorts at my remark.

"Have something to say?"

Lucian says, "Yeah, I do actually. You went way overboard. Sebastiano, she threatened a baby boy."

The mob boss speaks up, "She almost killed my son, and almost chopped off my dick within like minutes."

I rolled my eyes, "And my brother is dead because of your man."

He begins to talk but instead, I shot him directly between the eyes, "Fuck off." Sebastiano grabs the gun from my hand, "Enough! Now where's my daughter?" We all leave as cops start to arrive.

Back at the hotel, I come out of the shower to see an already showered Sebastiano holding out daughter to him tightly. I sit down next to him, and he sighs.

"I'm not going to apologize for doing what I had to do," I whisper. "But you didn't have to. You shouldn't have to."

I whisper, "Is this a bad time to tell you I'm pregnant?" He smiles, "You are?" I nod.

Once we get back home, the days go by quickly. Belmont's funeral happened so fast and was very trying for me. Today's Palatina's birthday and the party has just started. I got her dressed in her special birthday dress and I'm in a pink tight dress, showing off my bump. I wish Belmont could be here so much.

At present time, Palatina was too busy trying to eat the wrapping paper to tear it off the gifts. Once she was finished, Belmont's right hand came up to me with a box. I sat next to Palatina and opened it. Inside was a document and a smaller box. I read the document and looked at the man, shocked.

The paper read that Palatina was to be the successor of the French mafia, as he has no children himself. But that I was to be the boss until she was eighteen. Inside the little box was a ring with the French mafia's family symbol.

My daughter was the heir to two mafias. Oh dear