Ch.5

"Okay, you're gonna stay hidden for a few minutes here with her okay?" Jane stated as she pointed to another witch who grabbed my arm and took me into some building.

We were no longer in the house. We had drove over to the streets where everything was going to be settled in and as every other witch, besides the girl i was with and me, made their way down the streets of New Orleans, we simply entered a building.

"Another antique shop?" I simply asked.

"It's more of a witches shop. Tourist walk in and really believe that whatever we give them will help them in whatever it is they're struggling with. We tell them what they wanna hear and send them on their way. The real stuff is always hidden behind." She laughed as if it were some kind of joke.

That wasn't quite nice. Making fools of the people who simply wanted to better something in their life.

"Oh." I said as i sent her a small smile. I understood that they weren't really supposed to just do magic for random strangers but i also didn't have to like the fact.

I made my way over to the window, where a bunch of stuff that was outside for display, luckily covered me.

"You really shouldn't be looking. We don't wanna risk Klaus seeing you." She said as she tried grabbing my arm to pull me back.

I grabbed her hand to push it away when the familiar visions i got appeared once more.

"Did you really think we were just going to allow for the most powerful creature on planet earth, to just roam free after you helped us kill Klaus?" Celeste screamed out opposite of me.

"So you were using me? If i'm so powerful than how are you supposed to bring me down?" I screamed back at her as i knelt down with Klaus trying my best to hold him up. The witches who were holding him down, now lay unconscious on the ground, next to us.

"Darling, I've been alive for quite some time. While you were tucked away, i found my ways to bring you down. It may not be permanent but it is so that it gives everyone here a chance to figure out what to do with you." She laughed as she began getting closer.

"Not today Celeste." I stated as i began lifting my hand up.

My eyes flashed open, gaining a concerned look from the girl in front of me.

"Ha ha sorry, i'm a bit light headed" I smiled at her, hoping to cover my tracks.

"It's okay, all this information that's been thrown at you in just a day and a half, my head would be killing me too. Don't worry."

I simply smiled and continued to stare out the window. What the hell was that about? Was that supposed to be happening today? Was i really just being used?

Suddenly, the handsome man I saw just a few hours earlier approached down the street. Alone.

He confidently made his way closer to the pack of witches that stood in front of him. Not intimidated at all.

"Well well well, Celeste is it? Quite a show your putting out love." He smirked.

"It all ends here Klaus." Celeste spoke out.

"Does it now? I don't know love, i was hoping to carry out our little feud a tad longer, don't you think?" He chuckled to himself.

The two witches who were going to keep him down, began approaching him from behind. He quickly turned around and aimed himself towards them, but instead whined out in pain as they both began chanting words under their breath. Klaus fell to his knees and latched onto his head tightly, in hopes of making the pain go away.