Ch. 17

"Marcel! Wake up!" Klaus yelled as he saw Vanessa begin to fall.

"Did he kill Marcel?" Cami came in with tears streaming down her face.

"No, but he needs blood, go find me someone" He demanded as he ran towards Vanessa

"I'll do it." She said as she began walking towards Marcel.

"You don't have to do it. You can just find someone off the street." He said as he grabbed Vanessa's head and placed it on his lap.

"We don't have time to discuss this. You help her, I'll help him." She stated as she brought her neck to Marcel.

He decided there was no time to find a replacement.

His heart hurt at the sight of Vanessa. Her face was bruised and she was bleeding from practically everywhere.

He quickly bit his wrist and placed it over her mouth letting her feed from it.

Her eyes soon opened, quickly letting go of his arm and begin to cough.

"Klaus" She said over a whisper

"I'm here, I'm here love" He said as he held onto her head

She quickly sat up and caught him by surprise with a hug.

"I thought he killed you." She said into his chest as she gripped onto his body tighter

He pulled her back to take a look at her. Her cuts were closed but the blood remained. As well as the bruises that were placed over her body.

"Not when you were there to save me, again." He smiled at her.

"Get me out of here please" She giggled at him

He stood first, lending a hand out for her to take. As she stood, once again she felt her feet wobble beneath her. She looked up at Klaus who was already a step ahead of her.

He quickly picked her body up bridal style and began making his way out of the trashed bar.

Marcel had awakened and felt bad as he saw Vanessa in Klaus' arms. He couldn't help but feel it was his fault she got hurt. After all, she stayed to save him.

Klaus told him they'd meet back at the house to discuss everything.

Once they arrived, Vanessa insisted she could walk but Klaus wasn't going to let her either way.

"Klaus, I'm okay" She whined

"Yeah, say that to the bruises all over your face and body." He shot back.

As they entered the compound, Rebekah, Elijah, Marcel and another woman stood in the center.

Elijah and Rebekah were quick to run over to check on the young girl.

"What on God's earth happened to you too?" Rebekah asked.

"I'm okay! Tell Klaus I'm okay!" Vanessa whined from the hybrids arms

He let her down but insisted she held onto his arm for balance, he didn't want her falling to the ground, again.

"Wait what do you mean too? What happened to you?" Vanessa questioned

"Little visit from Papa Tunde earlier. Did what he did to Marcel, only since I'm an original who can't be killed, I was an endless power for him." She began

"Thankfully, Elijah had his little werewolf friend to help break the spell that kept me trapped inside." She finished as she pointed at the girl standing next to Elijah.