Ch. 15

For once, in such a long time, Klaus slept peacefully. No interruptions, no bad dreams, none of that.

When he awoke, he found himself located in a different place. As he tried moving, the weight of something pulled him down.

He looked down and found a brunette beauty clinging onto him.

Flashbacks of the night before reminded him that he stayed there to comfort Vanessa. He smiled as she tightened her grip around him in her sleep. He looked over at her clock, 7:46 am. Although he usually doesn't sleep much, he decided that sleeping in a bit longer with Vanessa wrapped around him didn't sound like such a bad idea to him. He adjusted himself before laying back down.

He grabbed his phone quickly sending a text out before setting it back down on the counter.

His arm drew circles along Vanessa's, he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Soon, falling once again asleep.

Klaus groaned as a several knocks were heard on Vanessa's door.

"Vanessa do you wan-" He heard his sisters familiar voice emerge itself in the room.

Rebekah was cut off by the sight in front of her. His brother lay next to Vanessa, her arms over his torso.

Her jaw dropped to the floor.

Klaus opened his eyes and looked down at the clock. 10:16 am

"Well there you are Nikklaus. That guy Thierry has been looking for you but you weren't in your room nor your office, who would've thought i'd find you here with little miss Vanessa wrapped onto you." Rebekah whispered as she giggled quietly.

Klaus looked down at Vanessa who continued to sleep.

"Don't tell me you compelled her Nikklaus" Rebekah joked as a smirk grew across her face.

"Don't be ridiculous, she had a bad dream and I so happened to be passing by." He explained to her.

"You can't fool me brother. You so like her." She giggled as she pointed at him.

He rolled his eyes, not giving her an answer.

"Admit it!" She said a bit louder.

He pushed his finger to his lips, gesturing for her to be quiet. He began unhooking Vanessa off of him and getting up, stuffing his phone in his pocket.

He knew he had a thing for Vanessa. He wasn't usually phased by stuff like girls. But Vanessa had a different impact on him. He almost felt like going out of his way to not be himself, to not be the scary killer hybrid who only cared for himself when she was around.

However, he knew she couldn't possibly feel the same. Why would she be interested in a killer like him. After all, she was destined to kill him.

Klaus rolled his eyes once more at his sister before heading towards his room to shower.

After his shower he got dressed and made his way down where he met with the other vampires. Marcel sat with a bottle in his hand, waiting for some big announcement.

"Alright. as you guys remember our bud Thierry, I have taken him out of his punishment and rewarded him with coming back to our community, so let's welcome back Thierry!" Klaus shouted as he vampires except Marcel cheered on.

Diego, one of the vampires embraced Thierry into a hug before pulling away at the sight of Klaus about to speak again.

"Alright, as you guys know. Davina is no longer with us." He started. Marcel looked up at him.