Chapter 8: Boiling Pot Of Anger

"He can't just say things like that? Who gives him the fucking right to say that? Yes, he's the pr- that guy is charming but not me, oh no honey? Oh, I just want to punch his beautiful face, wait beautiful, oh no he's got to me." Jimin whines, picking up a couple of apples and paying for them.

The captain's 'pirate' outfit was covered with a black cloak that he had grabbed from one of the fishermen that were nearby. It even covered his sword so he felt safe walking the market's streets.

As he was picking up some eggs he felt someone touch his shoulder, however, when he turned around he was met with a familiar pair of light brown eyes.

"Taehyung, you bastard, what are you doing here?" He harshly grumbled while he was dragged into an alley.

"Yoongi saw one of the royal guards. His name is Ravi and he's good, like good enough to be general soon. If it actually was Ravi we need to leave, like now." Jimin looked behind him and saw Jungkook looking up and down the street.

"Okay, but we'll have to go into hiding possibly, meaning you'll be at sea for a little bit longer if you stay with us."

"I hate the sea but I got Jungkook... and you, of course!" Taehyung giggled, taking the older's hand to drag Jimin out and making sure his red hair was covered. Jungkook grabbed their groceries and started rushing to their ship.

"Why does your hair have to be fucking red?" Jungkook hissed when he caught a guard watching them suspiciously.

"Blame my parents and the dragon in me bitch." Jimin hissed right back, eyeing the guard as well.

"If he howls we are in deep shit," Taehyung warned, and guess what they heard? A fucking howl.

"Of course, you had to open your big ass mouth and jinx us," Jimin complained and after all three nodded their heads at one another, all hell went loose. They began pushing over carts, stealing things to put into their pockets as they neared their ship.

Jungkook unsheathed his sword after pushing his captain on the ramp. "Get us out of here!" Jungkook exclaimed, cutting the rope that held the ship still before going to stop the other guards from coming at them.

"SET THE SAIL NOW!" The captain ordered giving Yoongi a side glance but noticed he wasn't looking at him.

"TAEHYUNG ON YOUR LEFT!" Yoongi yelled and flinched as he watched the tiger bring up his sword and clash with the guards.

"Wait Taehyung?" The guard stepped back and took off his mask.

"B-Beakhyun?" Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt Jungkook grab his arm. The tiger bit his lip and ran up the ramp along with the younger, giving his brother one last glance helping the crew to move.

As they pulled away from the docks Taehyung was still, watching Baekhyun put his mask back on and simply leave.

"Tae are yo-" before Yoongi could finish, Taehyung turned around and tackled him into a hug. The prince stumbled back a bit but regained his composure.

"I saw him." He mumbled, choking on the tears forming, his throat burning.

"Who?"

"My brother... he's back and I can't be with him," Taehyung sobbed on Yoongi's shoulder, his claws digging into the older's waist.

"I didn't know Baekhyun was going to be here. I'm sorry Tae."

"It's not your f-fault." Yoongi sighs and rakes his hand through the younger's hair, caressing his ears.

"It is, if I didn't eavesdrop on Jungkook and your conversation. I wouldn't have ever been kidnapped and you wouldn't have been driven to stay away... You should probably get some rest, go cuddle with the cold-blooded reptile or something." Yoongi tried joking but it failed miserably.