Chapter 12: Midnight Meeting Party

"There you are! I would like to catch you up on some things." He smirked when he saw Yoongi's face twist into confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"We had this whole plan set up. If you had looked around the crowd and not at Jimin, you would've seen the crew but Suho intervened. When everyone got into the castle, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, and Jungkook were helping Jimin out, telling him where the ship was. For his safety, I can't have you seeing him but I can continue to give you updates on his well-being." Yoongi pouts and leans his head back against the dirty wall.

"How's my mom?"

"Bro! She was paler than you, you really scared her this time." The prince sighed.

"I'm kinda shocked that it was Jimin, like the Park Jimin. General Suho had always talked about him. I should have known it was him." He whined. "The red hair, the green eyes. Not many people fucking have that! I am such an idiot." Taehyung smiled and put his hand on Yoongi's knee.

"I'm sorry though. For not telling you who the captain was."

"There is no need to apologize Tae, you were protecting a friend. I should probably get back and get my ass handed to me, huh?" The elder stood up before helping the tiger up.

"Yoongi, it's for the best if you forget everything that has happened."

"I know... but I can't. I like Jimin and I'm not going to quit until I get accepted or rejected." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You are so fucking stubborn sometimes. I just want to bite your head off," Yoongi smirked and left Taehyung in the alley.

"Choose which one to bite, I won't judge." The prince chuckled and Taehyung started gagging. "Exactly."

"You and Jimin are so fucking alike and sorry but these lips are only for Jungkook."

"You know when Jimin said he wanted me to come over. I heard my dad choke and my mom turned red. It took everything in me to not laugh when they turned to look at me."

"I saw that! Jimin has some dragon balls to do that in front of the royal couple." Yoongi smiled and laced his fingers behind him.

"Do you think he would come and visit?" The prince asked, fiddling his thumbs.

"Yoongi. People now know that the Captain of The Royal Fortune is Park Jimin, the Prince of Viro. He killed more than half of his people, including his parents."

"I never thought about that... but I could help him. He's probably sitting in his quarters... alone and upset." Yoongi sighs and Taehyung hums.
'My friends are finally finding love. Yuck.'

"He deals with this all the time, you, on the other hand, need to go rest."

"No, I want to go see him." Yoongi stopped walking even though they are now in front of the castle's front door.

"You would probably go no matter what I say. Just know you could be putting his life on the line." Yoongi rolls his eyes. "How about at midnight tonight, I take you to him, however, you need to go fix things with your parents and shit."

"They don't deserve my forgiveness." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"You're such a brat, like how old are you?"