Chapter 25: The Box

"So how are the rooms?" Yoongi's mom asks at breakfast when all the pirates got situated.

"They are good, thank you." Mark smiles eating a piece of bacon.

"That's good, and I hope you all got enough sleep."

"We defiantly got somethings last night," Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung and Jimin had to slap him for exposing anything more.

"What was that sweetheart?" Lisa asks and Namjoon sent the younger a look that could totally kill him and put him 10, not 6, 10 feet in the ground if looks could kill.

"I was just mumbling to myself, it is something I do sometimes," Jungkook responded, looking as everyone exhaled happily.

"Oh okay, honey and Jimin I got something for you." Lisa stood up and left the pirates alone with Chris who just made the silence awkward.

"You should talk to your dad," Jimin whispers to Yoongi who pouted.

"I will do it later." Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to eating until the Queen came back.

"Jimin after the incident we got some men to go search the palace and we found these." Lisa slammer down a box and waved the younger over next to her.

Jimin stayed quiet as she opened the box but what he saw felt like he was being broken in half. Tears immediately started to fall when he moved closer to look.

"Ho-what? Oh my god." He fell to his knees and covered his face.

Yoongi frowned and stood up to go comfort Jimin who quickly leaned into the touch.

Jimin looked up from his hands and pushed Yoongi down into a hug.

"Why don't you look in the box then we can cuddle for the rest of the day?" The Prince suggested into the youngers ears.

Jimin nodded and slowly stood up, trying to forget about the pain in his lower back.

The redhead then wiped his eyes to clearly look at the box and start taking things out including his crown.

"Okay that's our cue to leave, thank you for breakfast." Jin rushes and runs out with the others quickly following behind him.

"We should leave too, Yoongi why don't you help Jimin take the box to your room and have this day off," Chris says and just left without another word.

"I will ask Mia to bring some treats to your guy's room," Lisa smiles and walked after her husband.

Yoongi stared at Jimin who hadn't moved since he took out the crown.

"Babe, why don't you get the box and I carry you back to our room, hm?"

"Y-Yeah." Jimin put the crown in the box before closing it and waited for Yoongi to pick him up.

"Okay, brace yourself, love." Yoongi bent down a little and picked him up, bridal style before walking to his room.

"I-I can't b-believe this is still h-here." Yoongi smiles at the soft voice as he lays him down, the box on his stomach.

"Do you want to be alone?" Jimin shook his head and dumped everything out of the box.

"Is this you?" Yoongi pulled out a photo.

"Yeah," Jimin chuckled, "it was after we had out annually Fire Ball. My dad would shift and create amazing things out of fire. It was incredible, I think I was five when this photo was taken." The Prince nodded with a smile on his face.

"My mom would tell me about it, I always wanted to go but she always said it was only for the people of Viro."

"Yeah, oh and this is when Suho took me to the beach and I got scared of a sea snake." Jimin laughs pointing at a photo of him clinging onto Suhos arm as they were in the motion of fall over.