Chapter 13: A Romantic Evening- Ish

"I am so dead." He mumbled and opened the door. "H-Hi." Yoongi waved and stepped in to close the door.

"Y-Yoongi? What- What are you doing here?" Jimin stood up and walked in front of his desk with a troubled expression.

"I came to see if you were okay." The captain sighed and looked down.

"That's sweet, but you didn't have to do that."

"I did, and please look at me when I am talking to you." The elder whispers, taking a step to lift Jimin's face. "You still have such pretty eyes." He caressed the captain's cheek.

"Why would you say something like that?"

"I am just stating facts," Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around the prince's neck.

"I feel much better now. It's not every day you get called a murderer, and an ugly pirate that needs to go to hell and then pretty."

"I don't think that way of you. They know you from the past, I know you in the present and you are nice, sassy, confident. Like when you wanted to have fun with me in front of my parents. Fuck, it took everything a lot in me to not laugh. It was totally awesome until I was hit with your tail." Yoongi slid his arms down to the dip of the younger's waist.

"It was a warning... for you to stay away. If you touched me or something, I would have burned your hand off." Yoongi chuckled nervously, moving to lean against Jimin's desk as they spun to switch spots.

"So if we... ever got together and I was late for date night, should I stay away because you might burn my dick off or something?"

"Possible." The prince hummed. "Are you actually implying that you want to get into a relationship with me?"

"I would be lying if I said that wouldn't be nice. However, I strictly remember you saying something along the lines of, 'Even if there was something here we could never be together and you know that.'"

"Aw, you remembered!" Jimin giggles, playing with the helm of Yoongi's shirt.

"Well, you did crush my heart," Yoongi whispered, watching as the light pink on the younger cheek slowly disappeared.

"I didn't mean to. I didn't want you to like something that you couldn't have."

"And why can't I have you?" Yoongi mumbled, making Jimin scoff and pull away from the hug.

"Prince Min Yoongi, your dad is trying to kill me; think about what he would do if he found out about this." Jimin points between the two.

"He can't do anything to you if I am there and I will soon be king so again he can't do anything." Yoongi smiles, hoping Jimin would understand.

"But you will get so much hate. I have killed people, doesn't sound like a good husband for a king."

"Jimin, you should really just stop talking," The elder snapped and brought their faces closer.

"That's not very nice!"

"I'm not very nice," the younger smirked and closed the gap, ignoring the calls outside.

"FINALLY!" Jin yelled from peering through the captain's window.

"Are they kissing?" Hoseok pushed Jin and looked through the window. "OH MY GOD, THEY ARE!" Hoseok screamed and jumped up and down, clapping his hands in excitement.

"You're such a loud motherfucker." Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked through the window. "Wow, they are really going at it. Who wants to bet tops?" Jungkook turns around when Yugyeom pulls his ear away from the window.